the x-files

Indeed. Farrell one of my favorite researchers/people. He has written something like 20 books and they are all worth reading. this being one of my faves:
http://www.amazon.com/Babylons-Banksters-Alchemy-Physics-Religion/dp/1932595791

1 Like

The real question is what was Foster Gamble doing thereā€¦

edit: Apparently bro is a known conspiracist not just a consumer goods heir so that solves that i guess

Is he some crank Iā€™m supposed to enjoy for the lulz?

you can try. depends on your particular paradigm I guess

it was pretty good. too much exposition, but I guess they gotta bring the viewer up to speed.

I recorded it but the panthers ruined everything by taking too long to win so the post game coverage cut off half the episode. I canā€™t find anything online. good stuff.

I found some shitty streaming site somewhere that probably implanted aliens into my computer

I wish this episode was a little more fun and kooky and nebulous and less, you know, GLP-without-the-god-and-racism.

2 Likes

Edited to put thread in Cinephile Showdown

Would appreciate a new thread to discuss spoilers for the new eps cos I donā€™t know when Iā€™ll get around to watching it

I have pretty positive impressions over the last two episodes so far. They packed in a lot of exposition but tonightā€™s episode was more action-y and weird overall. Blood and gore effects on tv \m/

Episode 3 is I think going to be a spoiler? monster episode!

That will probably rock I hope.

I think Cris Carter pretty full-on believes most of this stuff, heā€™s just self aware enough to have mined that belief for more than just the soap-boxing that the first episode unfortunately spiraled into.

the second episode is much better.

ok though I just clicked on that CIA link and nevermind the UFO stuff that website is just creepy. thereā€™s a big REPORT THREATS button at the top of the page. what the fuck does that mean. there is an ā€œiraqi rewards programā€ button right next to the report threats button. even mousing over these things makes me feel like Iā€™m about to disappear

THEREā€™S A KIDā€™S ZONE

GO AWAY

1 Like

Carl Kolchak tonight!

haha. omg you mean the creator of X-Files and The Lone Gunmen actually believes in conspiracy theories??? I just canā€™t believe that itā€™s not all some metaphoric academic wankfest secretly making fun of the people I disagree with!!

Great episode tonight. Funny from the get-go, humorously self-aware throughout and even veered into the philosophical. Fun ā€œtwistā€ that I didnā€™t see coming either!

So much stuff for the mega nerds in that one.

The speedo
Kim Mannersā€™ bleepinā€™ grave
Clyde Bruckmanā€™s prediction about Scullyā€™s immortality
Tyler Labine gets high and sees yet another monster

And was that Prismo!?