THE SPHERE! IS! ELECTRIC! (Ace Combat)

I agree that you cannot help that top USAF brass treats national defense as a matter of vanity

4 Likes
2 Likes

Well that tells usā€¦ Nothing :confused:

Pilots, report to base. The ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Season Pass is coming early summer 2019, with 3 original aircraft and 3 new missions. You will be briefed on every new release each month. Over and out.

Half the price of the game for 3 missions and 3 planes? That isā€¦ Less than compelling

Is that three new missions at once? Or one mission per month over three months?

but damn i do want 3 more missions

1 Like

ace combat 4,5,zero,6ā€¦

Oh shit I should start playing 5 now that I beat 7

Is 6 any good? Not that I have any way to play it but I never hear anyone talk about it.

Itā€™s good times, yeah. 360 exclusivity limited it, though. And just ignore the DLC skins market good god.

2 Likes

Well then thatā€™s the first thing to make me kinda want an Xbox One X I suppose :confused:

1 Like

Mission 6 is bullshit

1 Like

USE THE A10

3 Likes

Iā€™m using it but I only figured out way late that the third special weapons are actually surface weapons. Itā€™s kinda better to hit 4 targets instead of 1 or 2 as I did with the unguided bombs. So now I should make the points target. That sucked when I got through the 15 minutes and didnā€™t have enough points.

But I still keep dying. Maybe I need better armor or I just need to fly back to base halfway through the mission.

Iā€™m playing on normal and this difficulty spike is pretty huge. I didnā€™t die or probably even get hit before this missionā€¦

Iā€™ll make it eventually. This tryā€™s the one, I can feel it

Your allies fly off for the base on the left, but if you head right you can make a pass on that one, fly past to the far base which is pretty lightly defended, then loop around back to the first base you hit then head to the last one.

Take out SAMs with your missiles asap and donā€™t be afraid to use your flares if youā€™re getting chase by a missile right as your about to drop your bombs

1 Like

Yeah but the points. If I go to the southern base first then I can get the bombers and F-16s as theyā€™re taking off and theyā€™re worth a lot. Or maybe theyā€™re always just taking off whenever you get there?

I picked the F-14 for a change and itā€™s such a joy to fly. I donā€™t die with it. But I canā€™t get the points either. The AC-10 sucks, itā€™s so slowā€¦

Iā€™ve been playing this mission for hours I donā€™t know why Iā€™m having such a hard time with it. If the rest of the game is like this I wonā€™t enjoy it I guessā€¦ But I do hit replay every single time so I donā€™t knowā€¦ I just want to get past this stupid mission and see

The F-16s donā€™t take off until you get there

You can blow em up on the ground if youā€™re quick about it, though I was never able to with the A-10

I actually beat that one with an F16 myself, so there is that option.

Okay I beat it. Iā€™ll watch my replay now and fucking relax. Iā€™ll comment later