The Shooting 20XX Part II: Simple 1500 Series

new game with a bunch of old baggage attached

3 Likes

i’m hyped for Sally III

4 Likes

They also left out any of the home ports or Gradius 2 and Nemesis 3 for MSX.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

exAclusive

1 Like

I do not get this there has to be like 100 Exa machines in existence.

It’s cool the only accurate home port of DoDonPachi is buried in a bad visual novel.

4 Likes

yeah you’d think that would’ve been a shot triggers priority long ago

2 Likes

Hmmph.

Feels like a PS360 era digital only game.

4 Likes

Every laser blast a sperm

6 Likes

Limited run is expected but I want that real megadrive physical.

Weird there won’t be a grace period for that either.

1648168e-aad6-4290-8073-1af06f8d9824

00cd1b99-e807-4d14-be97-235e8d72807f

4f7fe224-04b6-432e-bb6e-e55e23cad1be

He’s playing with fire

2 Likes

Mamoro-kun wa nobowareteshimata is getting a PS5-Switch-Steam-Xbox release. Seems mostly the same features as the PS3 one.

It’s a good game!

2 Likes

You know what is not a good game? Radirgy? And its sequel.

I couldn’t figure out Radirgyrgygyr 2 at all. You seem to be on a harmless looping field with enemies that don’t do anything. You’re given objectives about killing 30 enemies in a specific way. I got stuck on one that was kill 30 enemies with allergies. I was getting text messages the whole time that was telling me to raise my G meter. I gave up after 10 minutes. That was 10 minutes of how the hell do I give enemies allergies??? I don’t even want to read text messages from a 2chan poster. Are you kidding me? My fault for buying this stupid game. Luckily it is physical so I can try and get 500 yen for my troubles.

7 Likes

they also released a karosu sequel on 3ds that was all about boring little missions

i like the first radirgy though

2 Likes

5 Likes