The Shooting 20XX Part II: Simple 1500 Series

This was like a dream game for me we had it at my college and I never expected it to have a home port. How did I miss this I check the Playstation releases every week!

you can only buy it on ps4, it’s invisible on the ps5 store unless you find it on a friend’s list

4 Likes

HELL.

Looks like the other method to get it on PS5 is to go through this bit of rigmarole:

2 Likes

That’s probably the 360 game, not original xbox

Ah, I didn’t know they ever announced it for the original

caravan shooter blast from the past, i remember playing the gba port

4 Likes

Out now.

4 Likes

Just played the very generous demo for this. Simultaneously nothing really amazing but the graphic style is pretty unique. As someone who has played the genre for 20 years easily picked out everything it is directly referencing. Not running out to buy it, but nice enough.

5 Likes

8 Likes

I played aero fighters today. I can relate a lot to mao mao because I also have only ever been in the cockpit of a jet for a photo opportunity.

6 Likes

The Operation Night Strikers collection is due out April 7th, includes Operation Wolf, Operation Thunderbolt, Night Striker and Space Gun.

7 Likes

Night Striker Gear—wow!

3 Likes

7 Likes

shottriggers on steam?

Noticed a very big Gradius V sized hole and a somewhat smaller Gradius Gaiden sized hole in that announcement.

5 Likes

yeah without Gradius V it’s like, they could have put this out on the GBA

2 Likes

now we just need m2 to make sexy parodius 2…

3 Likes

i mean… Gradius Advance - Wikipedia

2 Likes

nobody is asking where gradius 4 is, but i know if they had included that while excluding v i would have been very interested

anyway, salamander 3 is a new game right? this is like that cv collection you only get for haunted castle remake

5 Likes