The Shooting 20XX Part II: Simple 1500 Series

6 Likes

I guess if I buy this for a 4th time I’ll finally be paying full price.

1 Like

They said they don’t own the rights to the exa-arcadia version so this one’s going to have different new stuff in.

1 Like

Hope it’ll come to PC and other platforms.

Speaking of:

3 Likes
6 Likes

I’m a huge fan of Raiden and I’ve never played these.

Speaking of, I’ve been meaning to ask SB whether any of the Raiden games after 1 and 2 are worth playing in a world where Raiden 1 and 2 exist already.

I tried 3 and I think 4, and they just made me want to play the first two again instead. Whichever one had that “cheer” gimmick was fun for a little but ultimately paled in comparison.

I’m kind of curious about that Vampire Survivors clone featuring Raiden ships (Nova) but it seems expensive for what it is and apparently no one who played it was too enthusiastic about it.

The Fighters games I have also never tried, I don’t think.

1 Like

The Raiden Fighters games aren’t good, also

The first Raiden Fighters game was originally a completely unrelated game with the name Gun Dogs during development.[3] Seibu Kaihatsu changed its name to Raiden Fighters just before release because the game drew more income with the “Raiden” name.

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed the Fighters games, but they aren’t at all essential STGs for any one. The Raiden 3-5 games are probably decent if you like baseline Raiden, but I am not a huge fan of them.

Raiden Fighters Jet is fucking bad ass…

6 Likes

raiden fighters are amazing. whichever one has the most player ships is probably best. i cant tell if they are different games or updated versions of the one game but they are good

3 Likes

The answer is Viper Phase One which owns.

3 Likes

i remember the 360 version of raiden fighters aces’ pal release kept getting pushed back for like 2 years before eventually just being cancelled

2 Likes

This was also the case with the Raiden Fighters Collection for original Xbox in NA lol

4 Likes

i’ve always confused Raiden Fighters with Change Air Blade in my head.

i’ve played a bunch of raiden fighters jet and i think it’s actually pretty great…

2 Likes

I love Change Air Blade. It’s so good!

Which somehow recently got an Arcade Archives release.

2 Likes

I have two NA copies of it, so somehow it didnt?

EXCUSE ME!!??!?!??!

Holy Crap!!

1 Like