The Shooting 20XX Part II: Simple 1500 Series

Switch successor is going to be backwards compatible and I hope that means M2 patches their Switch releases for performance parity with PS4. IIRC the 360 ports are still the best way to play any Cave game.

2 Likes

Which is weird because the one M2 DDPDOJ aside, the Cave Switch ports are all just the 360 ports, which I don’t know that M2 did (they could have, I just don’t know).

1 Like

wonder how nintendos treating compat for delisted games ,
Mushihimesama is gone & Dodonpachi Resurrection is about 2 be in a month (sale now). Would be unfortunate but i guess onbrand 4 cave if those two were uniquely trapped in the OG switch ecosystem, maybe physical copies could work ?

That was quick

1 Like

lol

Those two are safe on Steam for now but Espgaluda II is still a Switch exclusive somehow

3 Likes

December 5th.

4 Likes

4 Likes

SaiDaiOuJou switch port Dec 19th

Under Defeat tomorrow

7 Likes

Wow!!

i just want this kinda thing on steam anymore. The switch is the last place I want it.

1 Like

More reasons to sell the JP360 on my end.

god damn it, I was supposed to be done buying video games for the forseeable future

1 Like

Would very much like to know the exact window of time between Inbachi being defeated and this port going into production.

I almost went for that new under defeat limited edition to get a new soundtrack cd by shinji hosoe and ayako saso but it is not my cup of tea and honestly kind of sacreligious against the vibes of the game

2 Likes

Did this not get released on UK storefronts?

The 360 port did but the new release has been delayed outside of japan to spring.

1 Like

4 Likes

That Saidaioujou port’s supposedly on the NA store as well

I’m getting Cybattler vibes from this and i’m for it

2 Likes