THE PLAYSTATION 1 SOCIETY

Can one episode have this sound immediately after the SCE/PSX sound:

yes I mean I’m not sure the legality of all of this (and I don’t care!) but I would love to have different startup sounds at the beginning of every episode cuz even though I don’t want anyone talking about MGS I want this sound

1 Like

1 Like

Boooom

2 Likes

i am down for both

this is the one i know the best because of my boy tir mcdohl and our adventures through the scarlet moon empire

3 Likes

can i talk about games i already know that people don’t talka bout

Still doin it

The name should be The PlayStation eXplorers

I mean obviously

3 Likes

psxploration
psxploitation

1 Like

r9y04oQ

1 Like

podcast GD ideas

theres a better vid of the visualizer but this has naughty by nature in in it

1 Like
1 Like

But what of the key problem that the playstation never actually existed?

i love texture warping

4 Likes

alright so the other question is: who would wanna dedicate some time for this and who would wanna for sure be involved as often as possible?

and

in the event someone joins the society and wants to take part, plays some games and isn’t able to make the podcast: is there a way we could still include them?

my safe word is TOMBA! but only when I can tell it was pronounced with the exclamation point and followed up with “by whoopee camp!”

depending on how fast the production cycle is (I am in school full time) I am in one hundo

ideally itd be like, all of us choosing or deciding the games and theme within the first week of a month, playing as little or as much as possible and then meeting in the last week / first week of next month to do the podcast and having it up in a stuttered cycle. 1 episode released every month if possible. I’ve never edited audio before but I will ask B. Coma for tips probably unless anyone else wants to help

Cool that works! We should set up a discord or somethin