The News Grandmaster 4000

“This was an opportunity for me to see whether there were virtual ninja in my classrooms.”

Imagine thinking you could get away with writing a sentence like this without being put on some kind of watchlist.

Put this man in jail.

5 Likes

MEMBERS OF THE VIRTUAL NINJA COMMUNITY.

2 Likes

u forgot the select button

4 Likes

Is not how I would describe ourselves ever.

I’ve never even drank faygo.

3 Likes

We could have rectified this when you were in Cleveland, jeez.

1 Like

“the gamer raiden_nut7”

2 Likes

I hope they make it this time

Wow, a new age of Dragon Quest has arrived. Dragon Quest XI is coming to Steam. I wonder if it will do as well as FF does.

5 Likes

My 3ds is a big stupid pink paperweight

3 Likes

Damnit I wanted to play this on my switch.

guess I’ll have to play it on the PC

The Switch version doesn’t even exist in Japan yet, so you could just wait another year or so and do that.

nah if I’m gonna buy it for $60 I might as well do it while it’s new, y’know?

Oh, totally fair. If anything, I wish the Switch would stop getting late ports of other games, so I am all about getting it at release.

1 Like

I think that’s the first time I have seen a hood over spikey hair. Now I wanna see Vegeta in a hood. Or Marge Simpson.

WipEout Omega Collection just got a patch letting you play the entire game in PSVR and it is supposed to be amazing. I will confirm tonight.

3 Likes

Support the local perverted arts.

For every dollar you give SWERY please donate at least 50 cents to me, the developer of DDD: THE NATURAL PLAYBOYS. Not because I’m less deserving, no. I just want to prove I can make a much better game on a much lower budget. :triumph:

Also my game came first and is more likely to actually be completed, as I’m younger and far less likely to die prematurely from too much drink.

Please do not debate me on those final two points or I’m going to ban you from purchasing my game.

5 Likes

just on a sentence-by-sentence level, disregarding content

the words people will pay other people for!