The News Grandmaster 4000

GOTY

2 Likes

Itā€™s up now if you want to get your Phantom Paining on.

I just checked and the last time I played Phantom Pain was literally two years ago. The top trophy I earned for the game was on October 15, 2015 and it was for S-ranking all the missions. Might be time to revisit Afghanistan.

Also Amnesia Collection is free this month which is sweet aaaaand even though itā€™s not really advertised so is Sky Force Anniversary on PSN. Youā€™ll just have to search PSN for Sky Force which you should because itā€™s a pretty good shmup (until you hit the eventual grind they put in to push the microtransactions).

RIP Panzer Dragoon 1995 ~ 2002.

Also, RIP the concept of hiring a fucking proofreader.

2 Likes

http://househou.se/goose/

9 Likes

Oh fuck.

May the animal roleplaying genre expand forever

2 Likes

Was Goat Simulator actually any good, I mean, for people who arenā€™t shrieking YouTube LP dudes

No.

never forget the original asshole goose

and i thought goat mmo simulator expansion was pretty funny but thatā€™s because itā€™s a genre that needs parodying badly

The Shooting Game Saga.

2 Likes

looks like some of the folks who worked on ā€œa hat in timeā€ were/are shitheads

1 Like

Gross. Guess that one comes off the wish list

Goddammit. Stop being shitheads, gamedudes.

1 Like

If I wasnā€™t already working for a software unit filled with extremely woke white men I would be inclined to suppose software development entry demands the kind of focus that confounds empathy

Phew!

1 Like

SelectButton

Stop being shitheads, gamedudes

7 Likes

you can upscale demonā€™s souls now

3 Likes

I got a bit more engagement out of Goat Simulator than I did out of Sneak King, neither of which was quite on the level of Octodad: Dadliest Catch, just to establish my personal constellation of chaos gimmick games.

1 Like

How about I Am Bread, tho

1 Like

Looks like The Good Life isnā€™t happening ā€“ 11 hours left at ~530k/1.5million. Not surprising, considering they set the goal on their niche, crowdfunded game at $1.5 million, and theyā€™re relying pretty much exclusively on people remembering who the fuck Swery65 is based on one very janky-ass game he made 8 years ago. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yea, canā€™t say Iā€™m too surprised itā€™s not going to get done. Itā€™s not a very good looking game really. Anyone else follow Swery on Twitter? Dude drinksā€¦a lot. Almost every post is of him drinking alcohol.