The News Grandmaster 4000

I mean, half of the fighting games that have ever come out sound like someone’s fanfic, so I think that might not work for this genre.

1 Like

I’m still steamed ASB didn’t have the legs it needed

Yeah. ASB was good, but just not good enough. There really just wasn’t enough meat on that bone, and it needed a lot more polish and refinement. I put it down after about a week and never touched it again.

There was a lot of TLC put into everything except moving past fishing for LP starters and its walkspeeds

And I think you could just mash parry without risk

Extending combos with the taunt anims was quite baller however

Yeah, I particularly loved how they made sure that almost every single frame of animation was modeled after a specific manga panel.

1 Like
3 Likes

Holy WOW, I do not have any idea what that is but I want it NOW.

Was it the swamp with all the CRTs in it, I felt that was the most SelectButton scene in the trailer

It was actually the linking book to toothpaste world that did it for me, but the monitors were very cool.

2 Likes

Oh yeah I haven’t told everyone yet but yeah this

17 Likes

idk what a katamari remake would really accomplish

probably this is demon’s souls right

2 Likes

Who is doing that Medevil remake no one asked for?

1 Like

Hahaha no no no that’s a game people actually want remade.

It’ll be Spiro or something like that.

Medievil! Can’t find anything on a developer, just the teaser trailer. That’s probably it.

6 Likes

Spyro the Agnew

1 Like

That’s wild. I think of

Spiro the Anti-androgen

4 Likes

Me neither. I tried to think of something that would fit the bill after I read the article and couldn’t come up with anything. Demon’s Souls would benefit from better hardware and we’d all love to see a completed 6th archstone but I think it would be a hard sell in 2019??

All I know for sure is that the world needs Katamari more than ever now

2 Likes

Who?

Dissidia’s cast is so incredibly boring. It’s like if you made an entire KoF cast out of Kyo and Kyo clones. Please:

• Balthier
  • Fran
  • FF9’s entire cast
  • Fran
  • Balthier
  • Ultros & Chupon
  • General Leo
  • Palom & Parom
  • Some kind of spoony bard type
  • Jesus Christ literally anyone but the boring characters
  • Please remove Vaan
  • Fran