The News Grandmaster 4000

am I the only person who goes

I’ve bought this game for the PS2, I’ve bought it for the PS3, no way am I going to let this one slip by

and bought it again?

because that's who I am, and that's what I did today.
And even though I should know better, I caught myself thinking

wow, that seriously looks good

when watching the opening cinematic.
I concede that I am finally old enough to not just be part of a problem, but to be the problem, and it just feels great.

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh wow. Usually I am very dissatisfied with the sort of sliding hi-res sprites Flash look, but I think this looks great for some reason?

Speaking of PSVR, has anyone played “The Inpatient”? I liked Until Dawn and think Supermassive is the only developer that has made something for PSVR that seems worthwhile.

This puzzle game that just came out on Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Linux is real good and is made by a nice man. I’d def go for the touch screen version if you have the option though.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Majuuou?? Is getting a new print run from Columbus Circle who don’t properly do the voltage on their carts. Still make a new print run is cool.

1 Like

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bvoid-pc-horror#/

Just backed this, looks good

1 Like

the modern legend of exA-Arcadia

update to older cute touhoulike* fangame + cute upcoming touhoulike fangame in development

*touhoulike, noun: derivative work based on the distinctive gameplay of the Touhou Project video game series, whether or not the characters/setting of the Touhou project are present. see also: diablolike.

wish this was not only on switch!

weird licensed sharp x1 donkey kong game was finally dumped

12 Likes

yeb1kVr

6 Likes

so, it seems like the next tier of vapourware releases that surprisingly come out at last has def. signed Shenmue III and Beyond Good And Evil 2 as headliners, huh.

It’s finally (almost) here. The only thing I have ever backed in crowdfunding:

3 Likes

I will play Dark Voles

7 Likes