The News Grandmaster 4000

Ahahahahaha

{Cries in 1mbps}

7 Likes

i don’t quite get why it’s better than geforce now though, i mean i guess the specifics of the hardware per instance maybe? just the instant device switching? but like everybody has to make new games/ports specifically for this service? is it a service does it cost money? to the users?

Right now we get 300 GB monthly for about $30 per month through our housing co-op. But when we were renters, it was like $80 per month for 200 GB. So I don’t know who in (western) Canada can reasonably afford to stream through Stadia.

gdc (google’s demonic construction)

6 Likes

teksavvy has no caps, I have unlimited for $50

1 Like

we get 100 down

5 up

2 Likes

Teksavvy does have capped plans in Ontario, if you want to pay less… their unlimited plan is a bit more than we can afford right now, and no way we get speeds fast enough for this Stadia.

I swear I’ve messed up and called this thing the name of some other artificial sweetener three separate times today.

1 Like

Oh?

…oh.

so you lock yourself into google world in order to pay a fee to not own games that you stream in blurry, fluctuating video that hard caps at 60 fps. no thanks. but you can spin the game off onto your phone, which is still the same shitty gaming platform it was 10 years ago, in case you just can’t wait to get to your chair to start playing your ubiworld collectathon. and I guess you can have an interactive lets play tagalong with your favorite gamergater youtuber, for unknown reasons. do you think they had pewdiepie in this until a week ago?

2 Likes

the way you put this makes it sound like people will go for it to spite your existence

but I am also hoping nobody will go for this

1 Like

^^^^^

1 Like

Reading this is giving me flashbacks to that time ten years ago when you said they were going to turn FPSes into MMOs like WoW and then they did and now I’m like why are you speaking these horrible things into existence again why can’t you use your powers for good and not evil.

9 Likes

yeah this thing looks so lazy. the castlevania one is already being described as the “first” castlevania collection. and it includes a game boy game that, let’s be real, no one wants to play. just give me the NES trilogy, IV, Bloodlines, Rondo, a nice bit of art, a full music player with some extra stuff, maybe some interviews or whatever. do that right and I’ll pay full price because I’m dumb.

Screw Castlevania, I want a Goemon collection, translated or not

5 Likes

Almost all these games are already on PS4/bone right now as ACA.

you’re right but

the one they picked actually rules, the levels are great and the music may even kick harder than the NES games

6 Likes

There is virtually no legit way to play Bloodlines or Hard Corps, so if these manage to correct that then they will have proven to be more than worthwhile.

2 Likes

my only stadia takeaway is that google inventing save states in 2019 just solidifies that nothing good will ever happen again

1 Like

New Ryu Ga Gotoku for PS4 currently holding auditions for female costar on twitter.