The News Grandmaster 4000

and yeah, the game’s arcaneness is overwhelming at first, but I also find it to be somewhat part of its charm. there’s something compelling (maybe just for my type of personality) about learning very slowly by playing. I’m not gonna say that this is the Starseed Pilgrim of tower defense, or whatever, but overcoming and understanding the game’s depth has been super enjoyable (and reminds me of loading into wc3 maps and getting shouted at for not knowing what I’m doing). it’s felt as much like becoming literate in a foreign language as much as it’s felt like learning a fighting game.

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like

Clicked the thread, saw the thumbnail, said out loud “are you fucking kidding me, Oddworld is back?!” I don’t even care if it’s just a movie or whatever

but it’s a game

1 Like

Virtua Racing is coming to the Switch

It will support online play and EIGHT players local split screen. M2 only provided this picture to demonstrate how it will be done

18 Likes

I hope you can do the 8-player splitscreen on the Switch’s screen.

2 Likes

love M2

1 Like

these absolute mother fuckers

8 Likes

I do hope that each player’s screen incrementally fades toward white as indicated by that diagram.

2 Likes

google can’t conjugate

1 Like

goog tryna eat steve jobs’ lunch and yves guillemot’s at the same time with this guy

with a side of molyneux

That controller looks just a little too Ouya

wonder how many copyedits “the gamer can choose to share their experiences” went through

3 Likes

oh shit did they just say AMD

oh god they’re going to compel AAA developers to do Linux builds and there’s going to be a bunch of derivative wrappers to get the binaries working on desktop

3 Likes

Considering I never even have a WiFi connection good enough to stream fucking SD Netflix most of the time I guess I can ignore this.

1 Like

the co-op is actually a cool angle though

2 Likes

extremely huge save states

1 Like

Yeah, still skeptical to our streaming future but these multiplayer features are going to be a real strong draw.

and now it becomes unwatchable because they have to reiterate that their focus is on youtube dipshits

1 Like