The News Grandmaster 4000

They’re really trying to sell Turok for $20 on the switch huh
oh shit it’s that price on steam

Which Turok?

it’s like a modernized port of the N64 version

when I first saw news of it I thought it was the actual original N64 game and was hopeful for a brief second that it meant possibly more N64 games

but alas

its the n64 game with higher resolution and way farther draw distance

#notmyturok

7 Likes

@dylan (WORKING TITLE)

1 Like

Is this how I get my user handle subtitle name thing what’s it called

9 Likes

It’s yours for as long as you want it~

3 Likes

Sometimes, the stupid things I think of while at work become reality

2 Likes

I asked the co-creator of Toejam & Earl about the Matt Conn thing, and here is the response

06%20am

So yeah, Toejam & Earl sucks now!

5 Likes

Fuckin’ cancelled.

should i retweet it saying “Oh, okay, cool, so how much below minimum wage are you paying your employees?”

y/n

3 Likes

Fucking drag them.

All the way yes.

New Shenmue 3 trailer!

Something about this game screams Unreal Engine and I don’t know what it is, but when it got to the final frame, it was indeed powered by Unreal Engine.

Animations still look chunky, lip-sync looks real bad, but tbh I don’t really care about any of that. IMO the only thing that can sell me on Shenmue 3 is what non-plot critical goofy stuff I can do, and Yakuza has raised the bar so high for pointless diversions that I doubt this will ever reach it.

6 Likes

it looks like an xbox 360 game.

If I was Yu Suzuki I would put on my best fake apology voice and delay this game another year to hide a fully fleshed out Virtua Fighter 6 in this as a 2p NPC battle mode.

at all the ensuing shenmue 3 esports tourneys they have to first load up a save game and walk to the town center and skip some dialog

8 Likes

how many times do you think miyamoto and yu suzuki have hung out?

why would suzuki hang out with that nerd

6 Likes

I think it looks good enough. And I’m somehow really excited for the Shenmue fighting system in the Unreal engine! Can’t wait to play it. Time to finally get to the bottom of this murder revenge mystery

1 Like