The News Grandmaster 4000

Perfect

1 Like

Action Button dot net was the bomb. It also influenced game makers like Jonathan Blow and Bennett Foddy. The latter is still friends with Tim whereas the former never talked to him again after he took too long to review Braid. That’s how Tim told the story anyway

We are thrilled to announce that Oniken and Odallus are coming to the consoles! Thanks to Digerati, both games will be available to download on Switch (Feb 8) PS4 and Xbox (TBA). Also, thanks to an East Asia Soft partnership, there will be a physical edition for PS4 and Switch. The physical edition is limited so stay tuned to order and soon as it is available!

2 Likes
1 Like

Yeah, that sounds like JBlo.

1 Like

This is cool I like these games as really early on the 8bit wave. Odallus I finally played the first level of and it seems cool!

East Asia Soft works real closely with Gamergoober’s PlayAsia so :dancepig:

Gross

3 Likes

stop posting good games

2 Likes

Oh shoot it’s finally out

3 Likes

I still need to get around to actually playing the original.

1 Like

2 Likes

hmm

ooooh am I finally gonna get to play Reach other than on my friend’s CRT in 2012

1 Like

Master Chief collection on PS4 pls!

Last I read that game actually kinda works now?

It was one of the first Xbox One games I bought (because I wanted to see what all the Halo hubbub was about) and probably my least played game on the system. Just all kinds of weird issues when that thing launched.

The ability so annoying that half of the enemies in Destiny are based on it!

3 Likes