The News Grandmaster 4000

what about a young pope

1 Like

where is the option to both impregnate and become pregnant?

where is the button for self-insemination?

2 Likes

in these streets a boy mayor and a young pope could walk hand in hand

A post was merged into an existing topic: Games You Played Today Oratorio Tangram

If the video doesn’t make it clear enough, you’re supposed to sing along with the melody in some parts of the game in order to proceed.

3 Likes

sold

1 Like

Summer sale on the hypest storefront has started

6 Likes

2 Likes

ps4 “playstation hits” announced for north america. 20$ msrp, fourteen titles for canada incl uncharted 4, bloodborne. fifteen titles for usa, the one we’re missing up north is doom. something of a bummer, that

1 Like

Quake Champions is free for life if you download it now on Steam. Offer lasts until the 25th or so. It’s already been said that it will be free to play at some point but that’s obviously off in the distant future. I can recommend the game, it’s fun to watch and fun to play. People shit on it for having a low player count but it can’t be that low because I’ve never had problems getting a match. It’s always quick. So go get that if you’re on PC! It’s also not very demanding. I have a middle of the line PC and it runs super well. In true Quake tradition it’s all about speed

how do you embed that steam stuff, is it not with the embed widget

Just post the regular link on a separate line and Discourse takes care of it for you

Not sure why it’s the paid DLC that shows up in the card and not the still free base game though?

1 Like

Also in Europe and the UK.

yeah quake champions has improved nicely since the closed beta and there’s a decent playerbase now

if you’re used to q3a movement start with the medium sized characters

2 Likes

I just want to play the whole game in the 3rd eye 16-bit mode but I guess that is the dangling carrot point.

Looks cool, maybe the level designs are a little more blocky & megaman-y than I would have hoped for.

The Messenger looks great. Ninja Gaiden 4 in all but name. It looks slower but the new mechanics look like a good fit.
I like that this has the attack to gain extra jumps mechanic. That was my favorite part of PS2 Shinobi.

1 Like

oh shit

4 Likes

Finally someone made a game where you play with cards against someone

2 Likes