The News Grandmaster 4000

you can definitely be bisexual in original sin 2 and saints row 4

Is it pronounced Vee or Five

big vuh

Still bummed Keith David was off limits

Saints Row 2 Gender Slider continues to be maybe the clsoest thing to this.

3 Likes

we could go so far beyond a slider
I want all three axes, the full 3D genderspace

6 Likes

You would think we would have gotten there by now, but nope, a decade old silly open world GTA knock-off/parody is still the best we’ve gotten in gamespace.

10 Likes

16 Likes

Barkley 2’s PAX demo had stacking gender radio buttons

8 Likes

I will never stop being upset that the South Park RPG lets you be trans and no simularly bugeted game does.

2 Likes

I drown in froth

I clicked them all (there were 4 or 5) and my paper doll said: GENDER OVERFLOW

I nodded, and clicked Next

6 Likes

this is still the main reason why whenever people say SR4 is good I say “who? never heard of them”

1 Like

What’s the ideal? I think a triangle where you plot between masc/femme/androgynous would work like Saints Row’s body type slider.

For voices, ideally you’d have trans VA? IIRC Saints Row lets you have a “male” VA with a femme character and vice versa.

I enjoy the later games in the series, but the customizability of the player really peaked with 2, sadly.

I think the ideal for VA is to just have 3-4 voices of various timbres and pitches without labeling them as masc/femme/whatever. Hell, SR4 let you pick a voice, then you could also change the pitch of it! Allowing someone to change the pitch of a voice is not a big ask.

3 Likes

I just realized a cartesian system with three axes would just be represented with three sliders, so maybe sliders are the answer after all. Just more of them.

1 Like

second life lets you make a boy.mayor

2 Likes