The News Grandmaster 4000

1 Like

This already came out last year. It’s called DOA Extreme Venus Vacation.

1 Like

valve: we will allow anything that is not illegal on our platform

also valve: the lgbt tag is now banned

what a joke

edit: never mind this happened like years ago when they purged a whole lot of tags and i’m an idiot

1 Like

Oh hey thanks I think I read about that at some point before it got released and promptly forgot about it again!

Browse the newest, top selling and discounted LGBT products on Steam

Showing 1-15 of 0 results

Have there been any serious studies of tech industry sexphobia? It feels to me like something qualitatively different from general big-business prudery, but that may just be my prejudice against tech world manbabies speaking.

1 Like

they banned this so hard that it happened four years ago!

and by “banned” I mean “apparently removed it after the user tags beta ended because it was not in the top 100 user tags, along with all the other tags that weren’t in the top 100”

1 Like

so it seems that is the case, yeah.

i’ve been keeping my head down with development all day and i popped up and saw that sprouting up around circles i’m in and just facepalmed really hard figuring people in question were looking into it more haha joke’s on me

that being said i don’t exactly have any faith whatsoever that valve’s tagging system is going to work out well

1 Like

at least the “memes” tag is still safe

3 Likes

3 Likes

i am 100% down for Samurai Bloodborne

Both those trailers are tight af.

3 Likes

I hope the car is like your horse in this one.

And it can be upgraded to by flyable.

Going to be on the lookout now for a frame-by-frame analysis video by someone who’s more familiar with the Cyberpunk games.

1 Like

if Ciri doesn’t make a cameo in cyberpunk I’m burning video games to the ground

4 Likes

Fuck yeah, replace the horse racing quests with street racing for crypto-pinks

2 Likes
2 Likes

looks like you can buy upgraded hands later on

is he looking for the God Hand too?

1 Like

Dolph Lundgren??

1 Like

Same. I have a suspicion some of the shots in that trailer are probably homages to illustrations in the original game

1 Like