the most deserving playstation 3 games

i just jailbroke my ps3 and i’m ready to rock and roll. what’s missing from this list of really important ps3 games? i want the really weird and primitive next gen shit

50 cent: blood on the sand
el shaddai
afrika
motorstorm
genji: days of the blade
quantum theory
cross edge
vampire rain
hard corps: uprising
def jam: icon
enchanted arms
neverdead
rock band blitz
pain
super rub a dub

i already have tokyo jungle & scott pilgrim

idc about yoko taro games i’ve thought enough about that person. also demon souls is like, ok we get it

4 Likes

dog days

1 Like

i have that on pc. i want the unobtainable, like kane and lynch i am a sick tourist

1 Like

3D Dot Game Heroes might qualify, based on how you feel about that sort of game. I loved it!

EDIT: I saw ‘important’, I saw ‘weird’, I did not see ‘primitive’ in the original post. It qualifies as 2/3 for me, it’s a bit too polished to really classify as early-gen

2 Likes

2/3 works! middle ages playstation 3 had a special kind of feel too
i wish you could explore PS Home spaces on custom firmware

1 Like

what’s some weird shit i played

uhhh

shit, natural doctrine is for sure

1 Like

remember me is one of maybe the prettiest and well looking, ridiculous ps3 games.
uhh

2 Likes

noby noby boy a’course

2 Likes

Based on that list you might be into The Last Guy and The Darkness 1

2 Likes

under defeat hd edition?

2 Likes

Aquanaut‘s Holiday is not as primitive as Afrika but still weird, especially if you get the HK version with English text

The Club maybe?

1 Like

i’ve never played either, but lair and folklore seem interesting in that they’re games that were intended to be big and important, but lair was a laughingstock, and folklore went unnoticed. and both have long since been forgotten

2 Likes

I mean, if you are gonna do this, there is also momokun curse which just feels like a Super Dreamcast game (as in a game that would be made for hardware that was to the Dreamcast what the SNES was to the NES).

This one, but only if you watch the whole movie in the game.

Triple post but I love that this is also on the ps4 and looks basically the same and such. Also that this game always looks like crazy math from a movie.

the arcade version of mamoru-kun runs on naomi, so it could have been a regular dreamcast game!

2 Likes

Oh yeah. The PS3 version just feels like a slight bit past a regular Dreamcast, though I haven’t played the arcade original for comparison. It’s pretty great.

JJASB is an okay fighter and a superb fanservice product
PS3’s 3S:Online has basically identical input lag to the arcade board, making it the best port to date
I’ve kept my PS3 for just these two

5 Likes

@boojiboy7 let’s finish are freaking list this week already.

Spoilers: Ranko Tsukihime’s Longest Day.

After Burner Climax

But seriously play PSP games on it since the PS3 had a fully functional PSP emulafor they just never gave to to the public.

2 Likes

Reenable disc based PS2 emulation.

1 Like