the lunatic obscurity thread

is this too self-indulgent? a thread to discuss my long-running obscure videogames blog, the games covered on it, the associated patreon, and other related things (coming soon)

this week’s game is a pc platformer about crossdressing furries, sorcerland!

35 Likes

A periodic reminder to read your blog isn’t so bad I think

2 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

i posted this anonymously, but if you rec a pc game, it’s a huge help to include a link if possible.

also 10/10 blog

1 Like

i’m always wary about that, as it’s either a dlsite link to buy the game (and i worry about looking like some advertorial shill, especially since i’m twitter mutuals with a few devs), or a link to pirate the game, and i’m worried google will dispatch assassins to my location or something.

2 Likes

It’s never self indulgent to post on the forum about your personal projects jeez

6 Likes

considering doing monthly patreon-exclusive “top xx format/genre games” lists if i get to $100 a month on patreon. :thinking:

2 Likes

something weird~!

9 Likes

Love this, how weird

2 Likes

this week: some very nice polygons

11 Likes

this week: anime for children

2 Likes

I remember when the show was first airing in America, I’d wait for each new episode with so much anticipation. I’m scared to look back now and see how much of a doofus I was.

1 Like

new post time~

8 Likes

this week: tokusatsu

4 Likes

Should I watch any Kamen Rider? Should I buy one of the Kamen Rider gunpla I keep seeing at the shop?

i don’t know anything about the toys, but kamen rider w is usually a successful recommendation for people who haven’t seen any kamen rider before

2 Likes

yeah, i’ve built W and agito and they rule

2 Likes

forgot to post the link here yesterday

5 Likes

That looks phenomenal, i should give it a shot

1 Like

this week it’s a weird squaresoft-published, yuke’s-developed beat em up!

also last night, i released a patreon-exclusive solo mini-ttrpg inspired by armour hunter mellowlink that i wrote in two hours

9 Likes