I am very happy with the games being posted this is great

Some new interesting games are finally out also for the Switch:
The forgotten city
Dusk
Dungeon encounters

2 Likes

The absolute maniacs brought it back

17 Likes

while the modern control stick is rubber instead of hard plastic, you don’t give a person bread and tell them not to eat it

4 Likes

Tomorrow, Dusk is coming out for the Switch :smiley:

2 Likes

DUSK DUSK DUSK DUSK i love that game

3 Likes

I am so very into the basic idea here but this looks absolutely miserable to play

12 Likes

can’t you read? it’s the most satisfying way to play.

13 Likes

Is the future just miniature arcade cabinets and yellow Gameboys with a little crank on them, stamping on a human face, forever?

10 Likes

why does it look miserable to play?

(i don’t own a switch)

mostly because that tiny little joycon should probably not be used like an arcade stick

5 Likes

nintendo should have sunken a gravis-style screw-mount receptacle into the top of the joycon sticks

8 Likes

Yeah, i would totally dig a stand like that that had charging for the Switch and then just a USB port to hook up my stick to, but not gonna use a single joycon like that.

Edit: Apparentlyh this one at least has the chargin option. But also lol the speakers are all on the left side because switch.

Has anyone here purchased grips for Switch Lite? Id love to be able to use the d-pad or shoulder buttons without my hand going numb.

If you want 18 free Switch games, can keep your expectations low, have an NA eShop account, and don’t mind jumping through a few hoops:

There are catches:

• You need to already have one of the publisher’s games to be eligible for the giveaway (I got a free one for signing up to their newsletter; I then promptly unsubscribed)
  • You need to claim each game on the day it is given away in order to qualify for the next day’s giveaway.

Qubic Games did a promotion like this a couple of years ago. I thought a couple of the games sucked, a few were alright, and 1 or 2 were pretty good. Anyhow, it was fun trying out something new daily for a few weeks. I’m looking forward to doing it again.

i tried to do the qubic games one but could never get it to work… maybe it was the wrong region. anyway hope you enjoy

1 Like

nice

5 Likes

That’s my measurements.

12 Likes

At least Nintendo had the decency to refrain from labelling me a “Core Gamer” this year.

10 Likes

same top game

1 Like