Super Mario 2006

8 Likes

Mario please be in a love triangle between Peach and a real human woman.

8 Likes

NEW DONK CITY

9 Likes

Are the Mario brothers being from Brooklyn canon?

1 Like

this is the closest we’ll ever get to a vg adaptation of the live action movie and for that I’m thankful

5 Likes

3D World was actually alive again and everything about this looks fine as ever outside of the inexplicable “real-world” gimmick level and the new koopalings

also the real love triangle should be between bowser and peach fighting over pauline

1 Like

mario eats the brown acid

5 Likes
6 Likes

There are weird Kong references all over New Donk City: Dixie street, Diddy’s mart

=

Mario’s Oddysee takes place in Planet of the Apes Reboot World Confirmed

4 Likes

Lol I am down to try it just for that hat platforming.

The only way i can convince myself to buy the Switch is to imagine it as actually the new 3DS/handheld/gameboy and not really as a console.

this looks so good, sorry everyone, the hype is overwhelming.

4 Likes

I support weird Mario even though I could also go for Mario ending forever

There wasn’t really anywhere to go after Galaxy/3D World besides iteration

1 Like

Mario jumps and moves so bizarrely similar to Mario 64 and sunshine it makes me wonder if they just kind of copy and pasted some stuff directly. Like the trailer looks like it could be a really fantastic Rom hack or mod.

my hype is at about 9/10.

1 Like

You can jump on pedestrians but they all make the Toad squawk

3 Likes

11 Likes

Hallelujah to what looks like a return to large/open-world Mario (and an oddly joyful splendor in just trying to be weird/fun that contrasts with the more buttoned-up vibe of NSMB and 3D Land/World to an extent). That long jump into the world below isn’t something the series has seen since Sunshine.

4 Likes

I want people to run screaming from Mario as he stomps on their taxis and children. I want his parents to be in this and they be regular people and maybe on in their 30–40s somehow.

11 Likes

It’s about time the world recognises Mario for the terrifying little gnome that he is.

Also the rolling looks fun.

1 Like

mario 64 but every painting you jump into is a more and more photorealistic world until it’s revealed that you’ve been playing grand theft auto the whole time

7 Likes

They should bring back the Winged cap from 64. Then you could fly next to airplanes in this one.

3 Likes