a big living room
an individual’s cult
section ten

5 Likes

hmm this sounds cooler in english than it does in japanese

1 Like

1 Like

12 Likes

im looking at plus size sukajan and i see TRIPLE XL now i have to find my best fitting jacket and measure it and see if it matches with these jackets

jacket measurement is interesting

1 Like

lacoste n’ tailor toyo thing coming is actually quite good?

2 Likes

This makes me want a sukajan with old tennis videogame box art on it

Like this

Its got all the ingredients. Get the fish and bird on the front, those flowers on the sleeves a bit. Pineapple and windmill and butterfly as weird details on the back. Center the logo so it plays the role of the city name or whatever

6 Likes

character’s lighting breaks up in an embroidery-friendly way too

1 Like

I am getting one made of my hometown In Mississippi and these gators are making me want to replace the one symbol of Texas.

i have one on my to-make trello board now though i’m stumped for choice of motifs
cut’ll be obnoxiously long in length anyway

1 Like

25 bad tigers. Just rotten with bad tigers.

1 Like

a custom one of these would cost as much as the suehiro mauro tattoo i wanna get so why dont i just get a suehiro mauro jacket

1 Like

some more junk for the pile

7 Likes

the peter rabbit one ; o ;

Graphic Design Wiz’s: i have been trying since I started this thread to figure out how to place 4 words on the back shoulders in a way that doesn’t suck. I think I may give up.

My buddy doing the art has added an incredible Sun with the Pelican so balancing 4 words on top is a challenge.

1 Like

i don’t see an issue with an arc like that
even a hand-drawn font doesn’t seem completely unlikely for these garmet format

First Walrus I’ve seen.

2 Likes

For Account Security Please Enter the password shown.

10 Likes

OKAY BUT NOW I WANT A JAKCET WITH A CAPTCHA EMBROIDERED ON

4 Likes

Can’t believe this guy is going to make my jacket. Putting in the order this week!!!

4 Likes