STUNLOCK THE PRESSES: combo breaking news (Part 1)

Not sure, I switched to VX ACE because it seemed to have more scripts and shit written for it. I don’t recall having problems when I was using MV, though, and I definitely had my browser open.

You do not have to reach a certain level or rank to view the gore, it is all on the critical path.

2 Likes

the ziggurat scream never left my life – it’s the perfect text notification noise.

2 Likes
1 Like

So if a 3D World port is also a strong possibility, then what’s left that is worth playing and can only be played on the WiiU?

What I’m asking is, should I just throw mine directly in the garbage

1 Like

Pikmin 3 is worth a look
…Pokken?? no

Wii U is worth having if you have no Wii to run GameCube games on, and you’re willing to hack it, and also not use GameCube controllers.

2 Likes

monster hunter 3 ultimate baby

1 Like

I would personally like WInd Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD to come to Switch but I feel like it’s a way off.

not purely absolutely iterative/obsoleted or abject shovelware or ported:

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Paper Mario Color Splash
Game and Wario
Dr. Luigi
Wii Street U
Pikmin 3
Art Academy
Nintendoland
Star Fox Zero
Tank Tank Tank
Sonic Boom
Wii Party U

probably some other eShop exclusive stuff but who’s gonna wade through that

4 Likes

the former is getting ported shortly anyway

3 Likes

People have already listed almost everything in it but I enjoyed make my list:

Pretty sure people have actually have found a way around this even in Wii U mode. Not perfect though since it interprets it as a Wii U controller which means the analogue trigger input doesn’t quite mat up.

2 Likes

I tried to get that to work but with no success. Easier to buy a Classic controller that looks like a Gamecube controller, and just use that IMO. I’m not here for Smash Melee, y’know? Just need that form factor.

i hope we get xenoblade chronicles x at some point

2 Likes

One of the best things on the Wii U is the little cartoon that plays when you transfer over your Wii data.

4 Likes

Nintendo does do a lot of very cute UI stuff I will give them that

1 Like

Are there games that work better on the Wii U? Like, that use the controller screen with the TV screen in a way that the Switch can’t.

Splatoon. Map functions way better on WiiU.

4 Likes

Nintendoland wont get ported because you need to have a secret screen and a shared screen for tag to work.

3 Likes

mario maker is a better experience on wii u both for the superior touchscreen and the d-pad

6 Likes