sonic forces is GOTY

12 Likes

i mean the game doesn’t look fun to play but who cares about that

11 Likes

wearing a gamer hat for your deviantart oc while you double boost with sonic while the hoobastank guy sings this is gaming advanced

7 Likes

the sonic cycle but it’s the horseshoe theory with sonic mania on the left and this on the right

4 Likes

Is that… some other anthropomorphic black hedgehog, wearing a Shadow the Hedgehog suit

1 Like

Yes.

If sonic mania represents the classic extreme and sonic forces the modern extreme, what would be the mainstream middle?

2 Likes

I wish Sonic Mania let you customize a character too.

Wow I think this just ruined Nights and Monkey Ball for me D:

you know how in the final bosses of 3D sonic games you are somehow on the radio or codec or something to the entire extended cast while they constantly chatter and give you tips? they somehow decided to fill this entire game with that. just wall to wall talking while you platform in every single level. your custom character can’t even talk but they still wont shut up. this game is amazing

3 Likes

I assume there’s no way to have your custom react? Thumbs up, thumbs down, smile, frown, that kind of thing.

Do we know what all the collectibles are yet

I am hype to buy this game for ten US dollars and determine a method to drink while playing it.

2 Likes

15 Likes

obviously it’s cuz he’s usually on synths

7 Likes
2 Likes

16 Likes

For years, people have been telling me that Hooters actually has really great chicken wings. I finally tried them, and I have to say that it seems like people might have other reasons for going to Hooters.

6 Likes

My brother asked to go to Hooters for his eighth birthday party because the chicken was good. :thinking:

2 Likes