sonic forces is GOTY

I’ve been to Hooters once. A woman I worked with insisted that the wings were great. That was 10+ years ago now, so I honestly didn’t have a real comparison. But, it was very very awkward.

they can’t be better than korean fried chicken

Nothing is better than korean fried chicken

2 Likes

So what is up with Japanese Hooters

the only time I’ve ever been to a hooters was a going away party for my manager when I worked at a gamestop. I was 16

1 Like

i took a high school date to a hooters before senior year prom because we thought we were funny and to tell you the truth, the wings, if i remember correctly, weren’t that bad

but the amount of families and children at this location’s hooters was alarming

2 Likes

they’ve successfully struck the balance between titillation and family fun, which is really really weird imo

1 Like

7 Likes

love how his name looks like a tooltip

5 Likes

once I broke into a hooters and let all the waitresses out of their cages

2 Likes

Orange shorts flickering under the lamplight as they scurried across the parking lot

erm

in hooters apparently at the right time the girls dance to the theme song “fist bump” while u eat an extremely gross lookin chili dog surrounded by dead sonics

Untitled-1

wjhvdpqfzienmglssyik

4 Likes

Interesting to see the chili dog thing penetrated beyond the US cartoon and comic incarnations.

souns like the perfect Halloween, as planned by Dr Robotnick.

Shadow clenches his fist, alone in the empty back part of Hooters, ignored by his fellow cardboard

2 Likes

Honestly that dog doesn’t look that bad to me.

It’s likely that I just haven’t cultivated any high hot dog standards, though

Pro: every single background track for the non-classic characters seems to have melodramatic pop lyrics

Con: The custom characters have backup custom characters called “Rental Heroes” instead of “Rent-A-Heroes”

backup custom characters? like npcs who appear in cutscenes? or pre-made characters for people too boring to make their own?

also that’s one of the skinniest, most shameful excuses for a sausage i’ve ever seen

your main custom appears in cutscenes and gameplay but you can call out the rental hero if you need to use a different loadout…power set(?)

1 Like