SHOW ME YOUR LOVE...by Ranking The Pokémons! ALSO: Anime Club Returns, Thursday 3/4, 8PM EST With POCKET MONSTERS.

This is who I am! A Bulbasaur lover! And I love all the others too, even though Psyduck should be in there, even though I can’t name them all! What’s that walrus thing called? I’m guessing “Chubtusk”.

http://jcal.zone/FavoritePokemon/

Click that link! Click on all the Pokémons! Share your top 10 when you’re done! Give us a peek at your true essence…!

Note: this quiz is very thorough, and not for the faint of heart, like my sister

She quit halfway through, after she accidentally chose Koffing over “Magic Carp”, saying “I nokw I liek Psyduck most anywywe”

But those are empty words, not backed up by any deeds. Prove your love. Finish the quiz.

Also 2021-03-05T01:00:00Z in the Select Button Gay Watch we will be reviving the Anime Club for a Special Evening filled with Pikachus and Squirters and Modmilkers. That’s right, we will be showing Pokémon cartoons, including at least 1 (one) episode that made me cry like a baby long after I became a full grown man. Please mark your calendar and join us.

ALSO please sign up to battle in the next Beautiful Game tournament, which will is for Pokémon Showdown! It is free to play, and to enter, and it is fun, you will be glad you did it, thank you.

6 Likes

please can we watch the episode where ash dies and gengar and haunter hang out drinking booze and laughing at people falling over pleeease

omg this quiz is fucking long

3 Likes

This thing is slightly inaccurate, because I like Sylveon better than that black thing in 7th whose name I don’t even know, but it never actually directly asked me to pick between those two

3 Likes

Favourite is Shellder. Did a similar test a while back ranked left to right starting at top.

4 Likes

I did this a second time and this one is a lot better

I’m not sure this is my actual ranking but at least these are all amongst my favorites:

3 Likes

Wait the what now

(Yes)

This seems pretty representative, at least from a visual standpoint

5 Likes

i expected some behavioural questions instead
this seems wrong

1 Like

another one I did yesterday:

2 Likes

That’s for the What Kind of Pokemon Are You quiz, which is even more serious than which Pokemon you like…and more accurate than any Myers Briggs test

(I’m a Squirtle, the jolly jokester everyone loves…but who sometimes goes too far.)

3 Likes

Some very surprising twists here.

5 Likes

who remembers the “ash was in a coma all along” pasta

1 Like

Your list has powerful Poképervért energy…and I respect that.

I realized at the end that I apparently like humanoid pokemon, but at the beginning, I swore I was going to wind up with half bugs.

I asked my wife to do the same thing, and these are her results. I’m jealous she has Cubchoo and I don’t.

4 Likes

mostly i just think ghosts and dark types are cool so this is very accurate. 7 getting this high is a bit surprising, but it’s a cool design so i’ll take it.

4 Likes

i never even found out his name…

edit: also is there really a pokemon that’s just a slightly cartoonier version of one of the monsters from Parasyte??

4 Likes

All that time spent and I still end up with a few pokemon I don’t care about in the top 10

Also what’s with the basement dweller bunny at #4
I had him beat all the classics (Charizard, Pikachu, Squirtle etc) very early on and it felt extremely sinful and good

7 Likes

i think the bunny is supposed to partly be a parody of a certain gruff old man archetype japan has? what looks like gray pyjamas and the binder around the belly is something i’ve seen a lot but don’t entirely understand

oh okay
i like psyduck, don’t need this laborious thing to tell me that

1 Like

There’s a lot of shitty Pokemon is what I learned from this thing. I hate the designs of nearly all the legendaries

3 Likes