Share & Talk About Your Music

weeklybeats week 3!

managed to implement the super secret mixing tip called “just turn everything else down you idiot” to get my kick to come through so I’m pretty pleased with the mix here

octatrack and nanoloop and acidbox 3 here

why listen to this tho when you could be bopping to @meauxdal’s album tho for real

6 Likes

i love this track

1 Like

thanks! I love your album! SO THERE

this is great, love an acid polyrhythm

this is so fucking hard!!! my song of the moment. makes me miss melbourne and ketamine so bad. the kick is absolutely perfect

1 Like

aw dang thanks everyone

czechuhwan
sunset thru iceberg

yo. waddup! since it’s 2020 i might as well drop these old tunes here

3 Likes

ohh, i like

weeklybeats week 4! got down and dirty on the acidbox 3, missed doing this kind of darker stuff

2 Likes

2 Likes

here is a beat i am too lazy to expand upon

3 Likes

crap forgot weeklybeats week 5!

decided to go a little progressive with this so it’s ten damn minutes long I’m sorry

3 Likes

I’m extremely new to music but I’ve been messing around with polyrhythms in beepbox and I’m having fun. Not sure if it’s listenable for anyone else but it’s fun for me; what a neat tool!

1 Like

Vocals-less version, some steps to final mix, toning groove. Might move up a couple bpm. From upcoming LP “Infinidated”.

Also ft. Tak Fujii

1 Like

week 6!

super excited about this, I think I’ve finally dialed in my setup so I’m getting everything I want from all my stuff. had to remove the empress zoia from the send/return setup so now it’s just running in line with the GBA Micro running nanoloop but I haven’t quite figured out the reverb setup I want on it, and it’s also the only thing sending CV sync to the acidbox 3 so I need it

aesthetically this is way more in the direction I want to go - most of the previous weeks were me figuring out various setup things but I think I hit it here, especially considering the recording process was really dang easy compared to other weeks

1 Like

im so scared of sub bass

2 Likes

Did this a couple weeks back and I guess I don’t hate it

https://rpmchallenge.com/index.php?option=com_myplayer&view=player&userid=1637&playlistid=0&latest=1&Itemid=

1 Like

a little on the nose perhaps

1 Like

Been a while since I posted anything, but I figure this is a Big Enough Deal to break the streak.

Since about halfway through January, I started doing a piece of music every day after being inspired by a friend doing the same. One piece every day from scratch, no previous material, mainly to just show myself that I can. It’s been interesting to see what happens when I set aside an hour or two to just sit down and let something happen.

Said friend was also kind enough to help me out with hosting, so I’m maintaining a playlist of every piece on a new, humble website! You can find it at https://rekkanogotoku.com/viperdaily2020 - just click any title in the playlist and jam away!

If by chance the player doesn’t work (I’ve been informed Mac browsers get picky about browser audio for whatever dumb reason), there’s also a YouTube playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLop63q4VGAY1GcRu-DPFX2KY_mDXkceTc

Here’s one of my favourites to cap off the post:

6 Likes

There’s a lot of great stuff on here!

1 Like