Share & Talk About Your Music

sorry for the double post but I’m still snowed in so I thought I’d make another mix today? this one is a bunch longer, and kind of becomes a “dance music” mix about 30 mins in. I’m actually sorta proud of it :slight_smile:

I recorded a lil live acidy slow synth jam using a Korg Volca FM, a Tanzmaus, a Cyclone TT-303 Bass Bot V2, and a Casio SA-10 plugged into a Holy Grail pedal and a Line 6 DL4 delay pedal. https://soundcloud.com/aidanwall/mech-destroyed

5 Likes

cool

so my band is making an EP, and we just got first draft mixes back from the engineer for 3/4 of the songs. You can listen to them here:

I’d be really thankful for any kind of feedback!

2 Likes

A bit of FM+PSG. Working some stuff out for later.

@SLUGGER Nice sound! I feel like the vocals in Colt should stay solo at first, with the extra layers coming in halfway through. That’s more of a “how I’d do it” thing though - sounding pretty tight mix-wise.

1 Like

This forced its way into my brain last night and hasn’t left me alone since, so I had no choice but to get it out or be cursed forever.

I’m so sorry.

1 Like

truly I am history’s greatest monster, pls ban

unmixed and unmastered snippet of what’s supposed to be a 15 minute epic thing that will be a part of my game’s soundtrack

I just need to perform creativity atm forgive me

6 Likes

whoa i turned this on and it is instantly great!

Dreamy! Giving me water or cave level vibes.

finally got me some uk garage drum hits

sorry not sorry etc

all I did was replace the samples used in the percussion of the track I posted previously and added reverb lol

2 Likes

My band played a show last weekend and a stranger randomly took video of most of it and it sounds pretty good so here it is:

2 Likes

Oh man a rock band! I didn’t know they even made these any more

2 Likes

The more that is spoke of its death the more it attracts those with nothing to gain

1 Like

oh my godddd

1 Like

spent an afternoon making some music with some pals this week, here is a low-bit dungeon jam we did

volca beats + volca bass + yamaha pss-something

1 Like

i luv it

1 Like

have a crush who lives in a different country so i’m making music that sounds like robots kissing https://soundcloud.com/aidanwall/big-new-feeling

1 Like

Old demos maybe one day dusted off vol 384x-v. Electric Supply Building, extra up top.

2 Likes