Share and talk about your visual art

learning affinity designer
slime_basicslime_lineslime_render

17 Likes

cool

1 Like

Did a bunch of liveries for a game called art of rally (wipeout fan ones for the game feature to loads skins)…

Kept doing them… almost have one per vehicle. not finished yet… but probably gonna pause for a bit now. so here is a picture per livery:

[edit] yes, that is a frame from Ecco the Dolphin that I traced to do the dolphin on the Feisar Dolphin Conservation Institute van [/edit]

16 Likes

more vectors, trying to elaborate a bit more. very pleased with how affinity designer works, though i do feel anything i do requires a full plan before going in on it

20 Likes

Random for no good reason end of the day thing…

starclops

19 Likes

16 Likes

no points for guessing my main influence on this one

11 Likes

This is my favorite. “I’m doing my best :┋”

5 Likes

after not working on any games for a while due to being very busy irl, i’ve finally gotten around to redesigning slimegirl to be less shitty than the first version was.

10 Likes

Collage meme maybe stretching the definition of art but whatever

1 Like

Peter the dragon and Johnathon Programmer relaxing while the pilot of the IVDL II plays them some random music during the credits of Liber Perturbatio.

Also, meme image of Luc Anton Shea and Freddy Marus from Liber 3 which basically summarizes half the plot.

1 Like

Will I be loved for this?

5 Likes

Trying for that love:

(Not a single Shenmue fan around D=)

7 Likes

Taught myself how to do stylized grass w/ working shadows

Further taught myself how to shitpost via blender

22 Likes

hemming and hawwing over whether or not slimegirl should have dialogue. i have decided on “yes.” also spruced up the actual dialogue scenes as well.

GIF 7-5-2021 12-36-54 AM

14 Likes

drawing for @slime but also for me

14 Likes

thats me i’m the rat girl genius

8 Likes

saw this:

made this:
scrappy cat

28 Likes

Screenshot (579)

14 Likes