SELLS

Before I just take them to ebay or the local retro game store are any of you foolishly interested in:

JP VERSION
Parasite Eve (PS1)

US VERSION
Lost Odyssey Japanese Version in the US Case (JP 360 only)
Final Fantasy SeattleRhythm 3DS
Rhythm Heaven DS

Watchoo want for that Mad Max.

22 shipped?

What you looking for for Phoenix Wright v Layton and Persona Q?

Way out of the loop on 3ds stuff.
I guess there’s a “new” 3ds out now?

I guess my basic question is: is Fire Emblem: Fates playable on the 3ds you are selling?

If the answer is yes and it’s still available, gimme a shipped price for the 3ds+charger to Chicago?

yeah fates works on any 3ds

45 shipped?

To be clear I was talking about the 3DS case, I do have the game case. That has the tiny bonus soundtrack and the tarot cards and the larger box that would hold the case in question.

do you still have these and if yes how much each for the following things:

speed power gunbike
henry hatsworth
frame gride

Would anyone be interested in a Slim JPS2 for $100 + shipping? Trying to get rid of it before leaving the US next Sunday

Yo updating this again before I just throw stuff on ebay since an SBer might be interested:

Ys III Genesis cart only
Yakuza 4 PS3 US
The Gamer Maker SEGA J-DVD featuring Arino
King of Fighters XI PS2-J
Brave Fencer Musashiden PS1-J
Parasite Eve PS1-J
Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 PS1-J
Lost Odyssey Japanese Edition Discs (Asian and JP 360s only, if you can play this I will mail it to you for free (US Only))
Shin Megami Tensei IV US-3DS special edition

Anybody want my PS3 copy of Dragon’s Crown?

how much for that Bravely Default

Am selling some stuff, or at least am trying to, but having not much luck on eBay since many folks have no idea the following exists. So if anyone here is interested, please let me know! Most of it is Street Fighter 4 related.

First is a SF4 Training Manual, given away to members of the press upon the game’s release, and which I believe is somewhat rare…

Next is a dog tag given away at shindigs across the country (though the only places that I know for sure they happened was LA and NY) called Street Fighter Club, which were their community-centric events…

And finally, a bar of soap, which was the most Fight Club of the Street Fighter Club giveaway made available…

Oh, and here’s a small Teddie statue. I forget the manufacturer, but it was one of the very first plastic reproductions of the character, before Atlus realized that they could milk the franchise for everything it’s worth (hey, I’m not complaining, just stating a fact). I thought I had the box but I can’t seem to find it anywhere (sorry)…

Last but not least, so Wind Waker gashapon. Three in total, missing Link’s sword, but with an extra rupee from some other set…

Look at those fine Gamecube games. Wouldn’t you want as nice a collection. I’m trying to move to Japan here people.

I have that Link figure and it’s incredible! The eyes move suspiciously when you turn his head.

hello i am interested in gamecube games

Here are some good video games for good girls.

Anyone interested in that good good Gamecube lot or a 32x almost complete (missing one of the metal spacers)

Cross-posting this again… got a variety of games/stuff going here. Click on the titles for photographs.

NTSC U/C Sega Genesis:
Dynamite Headdy $20
Includes original cart and insert. Case is a new aftermarket replacement. This game is NOT chip-locked.

Grind Stormer (aka V-V) $50
Includes original cart. Case is a new aftermarket replacement and the insert is a I-spent-5-minutes-in-Photoshop-on-this custom print. This game is NOT chip-locked and will default to the region variant of the hardware (although either version of the game can be selected from the Options menu).

High Seas Havoc (aka Captain Lang) $30
Includes original cart and insert. Case is a new aftermarket replacement. This game is NOT chip-locked and will default to the region variant of the hardware (when played in a Japanese Mega Drive all the in-game text is in Japanese with the original Captain Lang title-screen).

Ranger-X (aka Ex-Ranza) $50
Includes original cart, manual, case and insert. The manual has suffered from minor water-damage and has some wrinkles… otherwise, not missing any pages and not torn. This game IS chip-locked.

Viewpoint $10
Includes original cart, manual, case, insert and registration card. This game is NOT chip-locked.

NTSC U/C Super Nintendo:
R-Type 3: The Third Lightning $160
Includes original cart. Case is a new aftermarket replacement and the insert is a I-spent-5-minutes-in-Photoshop-on-this custom print.

NTSC U/C PlayStation:
Einhaender $80
Includes original disc, manual, case and rear-insert.

J-Win PC:
G-Darius $15
Includes original disc, manual, case, insert and registration card.

Replay DVDs:
Gradius V DVD set $120
Includes Gradius V Options DVD (NTSC-2), Gradius V The Perfect DVD (NTSC-0), Gradius 5 Breakdown DVD (NTSC-0) and Gradius V Breakdown Director’s Cut DVD (NTSC-0).
Includes original disc, manual, case, insert and registration card.

Audio CDs:
Twinkle Star Sprites: La Petite Princesse OST $250
Includes original pair of CDs, case, insert, manual, spine-card and a registration card (no shown). The spine card that I’m including is Scitron Disc 101-0051. This may have come with one of my other 2 Scitron Disc soundtracks (Radirgy Arcade OST and Klonoa 2 OST) but I’m including it anyway.

I’m in the US, domestic shipments add $10, out-of-country add $20. I make it a point to ship out in boxes, not flat-pack mailers.

*Price drop.

Jeez, did this jump that dramatically in price at some point? I bought it several years back (admittedly cart-only) for like a fraction of that.