see you on ragol (let's play pso in 2022 thread)

hmm i was thinking we could organize a night soon? i can make a discord?

7 Likes

that seems helpful

3 Likes

I will play!! Man, this game looks so good. I really like the cave level and the way big Ed holds her gun sideways. What a game

5 Likes

me chanting More Discords!! at my cats completely unironically

2 Likes

Set up a character this morning instead of paying attention in a meeting

I made it as far as the first npc who told me:

Well I cant argue with that

13 Likes

Spent too many hours on this back in the day. Might hop on for any organised SB things and see if it’s playable from my side of the planet.

5 Likes

i hope i set this up right lol

10 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

DhqziQh

9 Likes

5 Likes

ROLLLLINGGGG STARRRTTTTT

8 Likes

We found you had to push a like a gas pedal to move and it seemed to have handling mechanics where it got harder to steer as you pedaled faster…wow

And closed had to pay 5000 meseta just to set the lobby music to King of Speed for a few minutes, harsh

6 Likes

I got this almost installed on my steam deck, just need to install some vcruntimes…

7 Likes

I got this installed on my steam deck and the only thing that stopped me from playing it on my red eye the other night with jet blue free wifi (which miraculously worked for this but not steam or discord) was the virtual keyboard input breaking when creating a room

7 Likes

I rolled a FOnewearl because I remembered I like being a brainless idiot and hitting nuke buttons all day but I’m looking at everyone’s characters and seeing there’s not a lot of hunters and going “hey maybe I should keep leveling my hunter for groups” and realizing that other games have made me gone insane like I’m trying to game out team comps in PSO

when in actuallity I should be playing a RAcaseal and

2 Likes

i have a hunter that i only used ranged weapons with, presumably because they and i are absolute cowards

4 Likes

I was a Dreamcast RAmar

2 Likes

Am I the sole melee person in this whole outfit?

13 Likes