San Francisco

Watching the Grid autosport vid posted by @sykel felt like exactly what you are describing: watching how and where ENTHUSIA started being a bit lenient in terms of spatial location of landmarks was an interesting experience. Especially since at a few points I was expecting a track layout based on my ENTHUSIA experience, and lo and behold, Grid follows up on that at two occasions.

and that preview image in @ronk's post makes me think that WD2 might just be what I want it to be: hilarious/awesome h4cking SF-backdrop funpark-game.
1 Like

This cities skylines 1:1 thing is crazy

http://imgur.com/a/xzZoa

San Francisco 1:1 recreation
4 Likes

I like how the only thing you’d find south of 24th Street are freeways, which makes sense. Spare some of that building limit for Vis Valley and Excelsior though, would ya?

Anyways, the Virtua Racing Bay Bridge is pretty much Golden Gate, right?

2 Likes

F/A-18 Interceptor

2 Likes

The Underground Man

3 Likes

motorcross mania 3

1 Like
1 Like

I really, really loved W2:SF, and can only recommend getting this game on some steamsale or whatever, and play this prime example of what-if-GTA-was-actually-fun…

1 Like

Thanks to ENTHUSIA and W4tchd0gs 2, i have instantly recognized the SF track in the 2019 Grid Reboot i saw for about 4ish seconds in a first impressions vid on ytube.

So, it is in there as well, since i won’t buy it though, no screencap for now.

1 Like
1 Like

Destroy All Humans 2 has a fun if sparse recreation of SF to explore. I just visited Coit Tower in the game.

1 Like
5 Likes
3 Likes

8 Likes

i want this

6 Likes

I badly want to see what this looks like in motion.

1 Like

Frog Fractions: Game of the Decade Edition contains an entire sequel hidden inside the paid “Hat DLC” which depicts San Francisco. The frog now works in San Francisco (“Bug Francisco”) and lives inside the tower of the Ferry Building. There’s a couple scenes in SF area corporate office parks as well. I gotta ask Jim if he took the photos for the background art himself. He lives in the Bay Area

Screenshots below:

Summary

3 Likes