Quick Questions XIV: A Question Reasked (Part 1)

I remember having bluestacks before and then someone yelled at me and told me to go with MEmu instead, but this was a few years back so I have no idea the current state of either or if something better has come along. They both struck me as… functional?

Does anyone have that image that was a chair made out of playstation special edition games.

1 Like

Yeah I used Bluestacks a little years ago and it seemed okay but then the second time around I was going to install it there was like some Reddit meltdown about how they were malware of some kind

when I tried bluestacks I had to restart my computer every time I wanted to run it

ONE

Nothin’ wrong with me

12 Likes

What games have motorcycles that are fun to use that isn’t Super Hang On or Road Rash?

Open to simulation but more into arcade-style handling and such and something modern if possible

Honestly…like a dozen different open world games? GTAV.

5 Likes
  • Road Redemption
  • Breath of the Wild
  • TT Isle of Man
2 Likes

excitebike 64, freekstyle

2 Likes

GTAV

Ah yes I did plenty of this years ago but would rather avoid open-world stuff for now thank you

Road Redemption/TT Isle of Man

RR was a good time for an afternoon before the repetition became deadening
I’ll check out TT later for my Honda fix! Cheers

excitebike 64, freekstyle

I’m embarrassed to admit that I had no idea the former existed. These both look wild! Cheers

3 Likes

ff7

2 Likes

You said no open world but I’m going to say San Andreas and GTA IV: Lost and Damned anyway.

Non-open world motorcycle games that aren’t Road Rash uh… Full Throttle (lol), Trials (Evolution and Fusion), Excite Bike 64, Excite Bike World Rally, MX vs. ATX Supercross, Ride series (more simulation than arcade tho), Road Redemption (modern day Road Rash), Joe Danger (from the creators of No Man’s Sky), Bike Impossible (might be mobile only).

Straight up arcade motorcycle games that had console/PC ports: Manx TT Super Bike, Suzuka 8 Hours, MotoRace USA, Rally Bike (NES),.

2 Likes

There’re DLC bikes in Burnout Paradise, and there is Drive Club Bikes.

3 Likes

there is a relatively unknown spiritual sequel to excitebike 64 by i believe the same developers called nitrobike. wii/ps2 release i think? it’s definitely on ps2

2 Likes

hello is this the thread where I stan Extreme-G?

5 Likes

ALSO


there are four of these games and they are all pretty cool
3 Likes

is anyone going to say mario kart wii

don’t say mario kart wii

5 Likes

ALSO ALSO i know you said no road rash but the PS1 road rash games are all fucking great

6 Likes