Quick Questions XIV: A Question Reasked (Part 1)

I don’t know the answer to that but you might be interested in One Cut of the Dead which has a similar premise

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for any la nuit americaine style movies and I still thought that outdid itself

2 Likes

Sounds kind of like Brick? At least I think the crime boss operates out of his parents’ basement

4 Likes

that’s what i was gonna say, it sounds like a better brick

3 Likes

Based on this scene from the trailer, the look of the lead actor, and the fact that I can’t remember anything else from the movie, I think it actually was Brick. Thanks, that was driving me nuts.

A little disappointed the entire film wasn’t some high-stakes crime thriller featuring exclusively high school actors with low production values, but, alas.

2 Likes

ugh I loved one cut of the dead

3 Likes

What was that movie we watched at Buttcon1 with the Japanese student film club that films a bunch of yakuza killing each other

2 Likes

why don’t you play in hell

that was buttcon 2!

7 Likes

Has anybody played Super Time Force (or STF Ultra)? How good/sucky is it?

I love how Q2RTX looks like claymation. I’m more excited about RTX than I am about VR.

It didn’t blow me away but I also didn’t play it for long. I’ve been meaning to revisit it sometime.

1 Like

It’s fine

2 Likes

it somehow never occurred to me the games initials are ‘STFU’

4 Likes

Is it something I must play? I remember many reviews were glowing, and so, I recorded it in my list.
But with so many great things, I dont know how it stacks up!

It should be a killer idea and it’s implemented well but it’s overstuffed with production value – too many cutscenes, too much talking, too much tutorials, not enough iteration on levels to explore the mechanics. If you’re willing to tolerate AAA cruft around a tight small-team idea, go ahead

I fear Capy is truly dead now that Below is out and Nathan is gone so now is a good time to start building our shrines to what they were.

4 Likes

What busted said basically. Great idea but never interesting enough to make me feel anything at all.

1 Like

WHY DOES THE FONT ON THE SITE KEEP CHANGING

I’m guessing the css is not loading for you at intervals due to digitalocean being semi-flaky

stuff like the font and the drop down menu (good change) keep changing and i keep thinking im going crazy

If they would just port Critter Crunch to PC

fake edit: OH SHIT I might have to pick that up

2 Likes