Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

I watched a LP of it by people who hate David Cage and just mocked it the whole way through. I think that is the only appropriate way to experience it.

You watched Rudie’s Cut at SBCon?

My special copy Hardlocks at a specific point about 90 minutes in and it is perfect.

3 Likes

I did not, kinda jealous now.

Cutting it down to 90 minutes sounds like it would only help.

Now that we are not at SBCon I can explain. She jumps off the train into the woods and is being chases by dogs and flashlights. The game freezes except the effects are still moving. The rain is still falling and the flashlights are still strobing around. It is pretty interesting. You can pause unpause to advance by frame but eventually it does hardlock.

We missed that because Shrug couldn’t take anymore and hit eject.

3 Likes

Once games went polygonal and 3d I always liked to see how they dealt with pauses and freezes. I played around with Wind Waker too much trying to trigger minor cinematics (opening chests and such) to see what effects stopped and what kept moving. For whatever reason rain rarely seems to ever stop in video games.

1 Like

is jaki crush the only pinball game (video or physical) themed around asian religious imagery?

The most fun you and I had with that game was trying to get it to unlock at this part.

I have a lot of fun everytime I am with friends and I get to laugh at that garbage. It is very very bad.

It’s really the only way to make David Cage shit at all enjoyable, because otherwise it is just horrible gross dreck.

name a more iconic duo

11 Likes

Giant Stupid Boat and Possedions Trampoline

Holy shit.

verrazano bridge checkpoint completely and utterly wrecked

1 Like

that building on top must be like, the size of a factory, right? it’s hard to picture how enormous these objects are

Was it SB that first taught me of the existence of the ship which can transform between horizontal and vertical configurations? 'Cause this kind of reminds me of that.

“Ocean Farm 1 is 110 metres wide, 68 metres high, can contain 250,000 cubic metres in volume.”

Seems really cool. Can scale up fish farming to more regions and without fucking with delicate shore ecosystems. If done properly, fish farming has the potential to be the most sustainable kind of animal farming.

3 Likes

I am so hyped for this new Elimination Chamber.

2 Likes

I am hyped for this new Blitzball Arena

4 Likes

Is anyone here going to Anime Central later this month? I’m kind of an anime con newb looking for hot tips yooo

what’s a good tv to buy

also, do we have a thread for things like this

hey what’s the go to thing to play nes games with friends over the internet?

i wanna play river city ransom with a friend