Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

fuck sake no. It has no narrative closure. Do it on another run, if at all. Like, I don’t regret it, but I’m glad I did it on my second playthrough because the ending is almost the devs saying “lmao look how hard you worked for nothing”

imo it’s good and barely any extra effort if you’ve already done all of the kalpas, you definitely don’t need a ton of levelling or masakados

i’d still really like to play the non-maniax version of the game one day mind

ok thanks

I don’t think I want to replace black frost, red rider, or daisoujou in my main party with dante so I might just put the game down for a while again

yeah don’t do that, dante is bad

I think I’ll probably finish the game before I’m high enough level to actually fuse mitama onto black frost

someone posted one or a few of a series of youtube videos that were really in-depth and interesting analyses of dungeon designs in Zelda games–i feel like it may have been @sleepysmiles? or someone else? anyway i wanted to watch the rest of those but forgot what the person who made them was called… ?

Also check out his general series, Game Maker’s Toolkit.

2 Likes

Hey Thanks!!

Of course. It was sleepy originally, by the way.

update: Hahhaahahah, I was reminded of this series because I stumbled on this really interesting video about the music in BotW--------and after you posted that link I realized it was by the same guy. Coooool

Is there an obvious reason that Dolphin, and Dolphin alone, would fail to recognize a DS4 over bluetooth after having recognized it over USB?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof maybe

I don’t think it’d be an Xinput / Dinput issue in this case, but I know dolphin has some of its own bluetooth code for detecting wiimotes…

The reason is that Bluetooth game controllers live in a world where logic has no hold, amidst the black seas of infinity, one that was not meant to be seen, or described - there is no language for such abysms of shrieking and immemorial lunacy, such eldritch contradictions of all matter, force, and cosmic order.

8 Likes

@BustedAstromech or any other gamedevs - there was an indie game where you piloted a UFO looking ship with mechanical arms and the devs did a really good camera controller explanation. I just can’t think of the name. Any help?

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet?
Don’t remember much about the camera, but UFO with mechanical arm fits the bill.

1 Like
1 Like

I think my Origin account was about to get hijacked by some russian hackers. I got an email that my origin password got reset and I don’t remember starting that so I did a reset and set it back to one of standby passwords and logged back in. My friends list was emptied except for one unknown profile with another unknown pending. I also go to my account settings and see my security question is now in what I assume is russian. I want to attempt and create a support ticket for this but the site suggests that I call in for this type of inquiry. Any got any sage advice to stay secure? Is changing my password enough or could they still have anyway in? I didn’t notice any other emails about my asking me to reset my password or my gmail account being accessed from another location notifications.

1 Like

in general, use a password manager (not lastpass) so you have unique strong passwords for everything and enable 2fa wherever you can

p much what @idiot said, just wanted to chime in to say that this basically happened to me and when I got my account back I had the person’s old FIFA Ultimate Team team which I took no small pleasure in deleting

(I don’t play ultimate team)

Yeah, I looked and the only activity I saw was a “purchase” of Mass Effect 2 for an amount of RUB 0.00 and some achievements in Dead Space 3 unlocked back in January. I have yet to play that game which is why it stuck out to me.