Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

ohhhh shit this was infamous dingus szcz, who didn’t understand that you were expected to fail at least once, then play the new game+ to get access to more stuff and he went on some long angry tirade about it

9 Likes

haha yeah that’s right

I’ve got tremendous respect for Stardew largely being a one-person effort, make no mistake!

That said, I’m also pretty sure that the stuff in the opening scene (flat grandpa and the bits in the call center) are probably the first pixel art he did for the game, period, because the rest of the game’s art is way, way better.

Just…can’t get over that dang table bed, and that leg just kinda creepin’ on over in the top right.

i mean he used the effort of all the people who wrote the github shit he read. also he almost worked his partner to death making the game, so i will always get uppity when i hear its pretty much a one person creation

its AT LEAST a two person game. i dont care if she didnt program or whatever, the game wouldn’t exist without her

5 Likes

Ah, see, I didn’t know that! Good to know!

1 Like

also extremely mad about frog fractions

3 Likes

god whatever happened to sketch panic

he was banned from SB after advocating for eugenics

9 Likes

he also lost some kind of lawsuit to agness kaku for god knows what

3 Likes

vol 3 of his developer interviews book comes out soon i think? i recently got vol 2 because it was free on amazon, and he’s just gotten crazier and more embarassing over time

Thank you for shouldering this burden

3 Likes

I never, ever understood this because in my first and only playthrough, I managed to pay back the debt purely through shop management

Still some relationship with HG101 :expressionless:

Are they bad? I like their articles. Very comprehensive

The articles are great! I am put off by the connection with sketz. They’ve also had a few questionable people on their podcast even with Kurt being a loud anti-gamergater. Hi Kurt!

I could not name a single person from there. I almost never read bylines, on anything

1 Like

Which PS1 games would you bring out if someone wanted silly weird ones? Like, Pepsiman, etc.

Love Love Torokko 2.

Rakugaki Showtime is pretty silly

Bishi Bashi Special (pal version)