AJ Styles vs John Cena
MITB match with Owens, Ambrose, Cesaro, ADR, Y2J, and Sami Zayn
and the return of Seth Rollins

gonna be a long day

non-ironically excited for

1 Like

YASS

PREEPAIR THE BATTELFEELD

I’m hearing everywhere about the Will Ospreay vs Ricochet match fom Best of super juniors, but there are a bunch of different “days” videos in the torrent sites and idk which day is the one that has this match. Anyone knows what I should look for?

NJPW supposedly added it for free of youtube, but it’s unavailable now? (at least in this country)

it’s aight

I feel like some other stuff from around the same time got slept on, this match doesn’t have the flipsters but it’s one of my favorite matches of the year so far

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4fzvxo_go-shiozaki-vs-takashi-sugiura-28-05-16_sport

1 Like

have yet to see THE FINAL DELETION, but in the meantime:

The FINAL DELETION is everything I wanted and more.

1 Like

whatever else you can say about final deletion, you can’t deny this: people are going to be talking about it for decades to come

1 Like

Have huge respect for Brock’s subtle heel line in his UFC promo remaining consistent with his WWE character. Hopefully this eventually leads to a Trump endorsement.

the MMA nerds sitting next to me at the bar (one of whom is in the main event of a local show next week, apparently) were trying to tell me how Lesnar’s dad fed him steroids in his cereal since he was a kid. oh, and that Hunt was going to KO Lesnar easily.

people can call wrestling fans stupid all day long, but MMA fans have to be the dumbest fucks around.

humorless, too

1 Like

went to a show last night, and it was pretty great all-round, but the highlight for me was finally getting to see a canadian destroyer performed live, and by a woman, even! :sakura:

Just googled this move.
Eh, I hate moves that you don’t know who’s doing to who (read: kayfabe-breaking)

Same reason I hate about 90% of superplexii

hard move to make look right

dammit Brock.

New Japan Pro Wrestling’s G1 Climax starts today, and here’s a link if you want to know about it: http://www.f4wonline.com/japan/beginners-guide-njpw-g1-climax-what-know-about-2016-216351

It’s a round robin tournament that goes for a month. It’s really fun to follow along with a score sheet. The wrestling is top notch and many match of the year contenders come out of the G1. Taima streams it live, a lot of the matches end up on dailymotion, or you can be a nerd like me and subscribe to New Japan World.

See them before Triple H does!

sometimes i stop and think about the ~2 weeks rhapsody in blue was shawn’s theme

incredible RAW last night. best WWE show of the year I’d say. I thought Smackdown was gonna be the ‘wrestling’ show?

the PPV was easy to watch as well, stiffer matches cause everybody’s watching the G1

notice how the commentary team isn’t pushing the buzzwords as hard

did Vince die??