Podcast Episode #80: Game Paradigm

Direct Download: MP3

Episode Description:
Your host Dwight Rortugal leads you through a bold, hour long venture into the world of games and gamer culture, with the help of a few special friends.

PROLOGUE: TODD BONZALES, BLOODIED AND HALF-NAKED

ACT 1: EVERYONE’S GONE TO GITMO - An interview with the developer of the last Walking Sim ever made.

ACT 2: LET’S NAP - Let’s Player Zachary Matthew is getting quite the reaction from his stream audience–it’s just not the one he was anticpating. Onson Sweemey has the story.

ACT 3: A VIEW TO A HOG - Join Grecian Ares as he seeks to meld man and hog after playing the cult hit Nier.

ACT 4: GAMECUBE DREAMS AND CAPITALIST REGIMES - Correspondent Jern Jerlgonson goes deep undercover to work in a local Gamestop. Will he ever be the same again?

Episode #80, with your host Dwight Rortugal, featuring stories with Todd Bonzales, Raul Chamgerlain, Bobson Dugnutt, Onson Sweemey, Zachary Matthew, Chip and Zapp McDichael, Grecian Ares, and Jern Jerlgonson

13 Likes

@tulpa, @sleazy, @Felix, @Father.Torque, @shrug, @AmishChipmunk, @GlamGrimfire, @ronk, @HEAVYVIPER, @gary, @LaurelSoup

1 Like

the survey link is here: bit.do/game-bubble please complete it to find out just how thick your gamer bubble is

edit: seems like the link is down, but please assume your bubble is very thick in the meantime

edit2: the link mysteriously started working again.

1 Like

my bubble is viscous

help

If I recall correctly, my bubble was actually quite greasy.

1 Like

fuck yeah

1 Like

home fuckin’ run, y’all

1 Like

That entire Nier-shrug section is gold.

3 Likes

I’ll post the results in a week or so. Not sure what’s up with the link, just used the first option that let me have a free custom pathname.

Great job on the acting y’all!

2 Likes

I have no idea what is going on in that survey or this thread but I mostly answered “no” and “none” to all these questions

2 Likes

holy shit the music under the “review” of Frankfurt

2 Likes

console talk slew me but we actually should have can as all the podcast music in the future

4 Likes

I love you all.

1 Like

bcoma the music and general oink editing,etc. of my segment are typically amazing and almost make it bearable to listen to myself

1 Like

cant wait to listen to my segment later and the rest of you nerds

1 Like

yeah the music beds are amazing

1 Like

nah

Let me put on my junpei hat and MSF bandana and I’ll be right there

1 Like

you forgot to tag sleazy