Podcast Episode #73: Rural Games

Direct Download: MP3

Episode Description:
Forum members wake themselves from last episode’s fever dream and commit to a brand new hangover as we talk about games that are set primarily in rural locations or employ rural locations in their narratives. This does not stop shrug from going “hog wild”.

Episode #73, ft. adol, Doolittle, Father.Torque, Felix, Haley, shrug, sleepysmiles, ToruMasuda, and Tulpa

8 Likes

@adol, @doolittle, @Father.Torque, @Felix , @seven, @sleepysmiles, @ToruMasuda , @Tulpa, and @shrug

None of you sound anything like what I expected and now I have to quit the forum

2 Likes

thanks B, you are a prince

1 Like

Yeah being in on one of these really gets you to appreciate how tite the editing is, thanks B coma!!!

i appreciate that my screaming “SCOURING OF THE SHIRE!” was clipped to a minimum
i appreciate that re: my screaming in general

2 Likes

Yep I am glad to have my drunken rambling clipped out when it got too inchoate

your audibly increasing drunkenness was my favorite part

That and shrug’s HOGCAST-within-a-podcast

1 Like

Btw that’s how you pronounce Agricola?

I’m glad I’ve never talked to anyone about it and said Ag-ruh-COLA

Yep, similar emphasis to agriculture

You imagined that we didn’t sound like a bunch of white nerds?

Why am I so loud. Why didn’t anyone tell me I was so loud.

1 Like

whiiiite nerds

Running through my mind

1 Like

Cuba it’s more like everyone else has weak, flimsy laptop/headset mics, while you’re using a dynamic mic that explodes with the power of the proximity effect and also a million suns.

I was actually using a not-flimsy-mic so I dunno why I ended up sounding not hell of loud

this came out really well!

Yeah I need to set the thing down farther from my face but it’s just so comfy to stick it in there pop idol style.

we do sound drunker toward the end, tulpa is slurring his words

I also didn’t remember any of the speedboats conversation

"It’s probably called like… natsukashi no bullshit in japanese or something"
lol

1 Like

B-Buddy, I got a podcast to send you

plz note dear listener that some of the HOTTEST HOG CONTENT was def cut!!!

2 Likes

THE PC SJW SOCIAL MARXISTS OF SELECT BUTTON DON’T WANT YOU TO HEAR MY MONOTONOUS DRONE SECOND-PERSON NARRATE YOUR ENCOUNTER WITH THE MIGHTY HOG THAT SNUFFLES FOR THE TRUFFLE BETWIXT YOUR THIGHS AS YOU LIE IN A SUN-DAPPLED FIELD

WAKE UP SBEEPLE

2 Likes