Please, Carcassonne Was My Father's Name: The Board Game Thread

I uh slept very late in the day, but I’m free now if anyone is still available for FCM. Otherwise, I’ll be free for all of the coming week except for the weekend.

I can do just about anytime tomorrow but that’s my last chance for like three weeks

I am quite interested in playing FCM magnate sometime. Maaaybe could carve out 2pm-5:30pm Pacific tomorrow. Otherwise I’m out of town next weekend but generally interested. Let me know the next time you try to set up a game and hopefully I can join in!

I’m around for 2-5:30 pm pacific tomorrow

same

I might be, weather permitting

OK, I think that’s close enough to quorum, I will actually read the rules tomorrow morning!

same here

Alright, sweet. I’ll plan for tomorrow at 2pm Pacific. Preferably I’ll be out by 5:30pm, but I have some cushion. I will have to ditch at 6pm though, regardless of wrapping up.

Are we planning on doing voice chat? If so, what, blah blah blah?

My username on Boargamecore:
AmishChipmunk

In case anybody else wants it, I found this copy of the rules, appears to be most recent edition. Let me know if I’m wrong and we’re playing by something else.
The Rules to FCM

yeah we can do a hangout or skype or use the vent server

get hype

can we just use the discord server for chat/voice chat?

right, I always forget about that

I can’t make it, the weather was not bad enough

ok so we have four??

@bib @Tulpa @AmishChipmunk give me your boardgamecore usernames, y’all better have read the rules

Tulpa, same as my username. I read the rules, splotter should hire an editor

Currently reading rules.

‘AmishChipmunk’ is username on boardgamecore.

What’s the voice doohickey we’re using?

tulpa voted for the sb discord

https://selectbutton.net/t/discord-next-gen-obnoxious-irc-and-voice-chats?source_topic_id=181

here’s the discord thread

i’m 8128 on the site

trying to find mic dongle atm, think i might come up dry today though

game is created, invites are sent, and we are in the discord voice channel