Picross Island

I kept playing hungry cat even after the interface got worse and

I am out of puzzles

3 Likes

It hasnā€™t updated on my phone yet, but Iā€™m close to running out

the update includes the 2017 puzzles which is why I kept going with the update, an extra year of puzzles

Iā€™m very scared of the update after hearing folks talk about it earlier in this thread. Iā€™m thinking maybe I should put off updating the app until I run out of puzzles or they make me.

I finished up all the Mega Picross puzzles in Picross e7 which I guess means that I get to check out Micross for myself.

1 Like

I donā€™t have this game, but Iā€™m curious, whatā€™s the problem with the update?

It looks different

1 Like

Sounds horrible.

1 Like

I beat braincross in two days and am now working my way through pixoji

Iā€™m worried they wonā€™t last me till this weekend when I need a picross to play on the plane

Someone send me more picross games

the biggest issue with braincross was most of the puzzles didnā€™t make images at the end so the only reward was solving byzantine clues.

simon tathamā€™s puzzle collection has a picross, though its touchscreen implementation is a little frustrating (you canā€™t unmark squares once marked, only confirm or eliminate them) and itā€™s procgen so thereā€™s never any figures in the result

Taking the pic out of Picross.

They added a couple of dumb mobile elements (collecting gold in puzzles, buying gold for ??, buying brushes which reveal 1 row & column), erased all previous progress on the old weekly puzzles, rehashed or just copied some puzzles to eke out another 100 base puzzles, and most heinous of all switched the characteristics associated with Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw

4 Likes

It really does sound horrible.

Sounds like uninstall and put on no-fly list forever, then move on to better clones.

Or emulate picross 2 and enjoy that againā€¦ Such good timesā€¦

Pixoji is significantly harder than braincross, I was lead to believe it was the other way around. The way pixoji blends minesweeper and picross is mindboggling

1 Like

Even Konami does Picross.

I kinda get why, but itā€™s weird to see a privacy policy explicitly say that they might collect and store my blood type information

4 Likes