Output Devices

noice

5 Likes
1 Like

Source.

15 Likes

Snapping my fingers going THATā€™S A SETUP!

1 Like

i wanna watch jurassic park on that

2 Likes

7 Likes

NDS XXL.

@echo off

chdir /d D:\Arcade\RetroArch
   start retroarch.exe -c D:\Arcade\RetroArch\config\DS1.cfg --appendconfig D:\Arcade\RetroArch\config\ds1fragment.cfg
   start retroarch.exe -c D:\Arcade\RetroArch\config\DS2.cfg --appendconfig D:\Arcade\RetroArch\config\ds2fragment.cfg

@echo on

Above for your enjoyment is the batch file I click on to launch the quite-brittle dual-instanced single-controller, w/ separate config & core-options for each screen, Retroarch setup.

19 Likes

i am trying to get an old sandy bridge laptop with intel HD graphics to output to a CRT over vga-to-component but sadly CRU doesnā€™t seem to let me set a 240p resolution for the vga portā€¦ iā€™m not sure if thereā€™s something iā€™m missing. i used the export function to create an edid override for 320x240@60Hz but it just doesnā€™t come up as a selectable resolution after resetting the driver

either way iā€™m going to get crtpi and misterfpga working on this crt soon

Did you score a studio S-VHS deck for $20!?

Wouldnā€™t hurt to try 2560x240 or 3840x240, instead, but I think all the examples Iā€™ve read of people getting 15khz modes out of integrated Intel graphics have been under Linux.

I think it was more like $70 after shipping?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done it in Windows 10 with an Acer Aspire netbook with Intel graphics using an HDMI to VGA adapter. I hate to be that guy who says he did it then canā€™t really elaborate, but it was years ago. I did use one of the super resolutions Victor is talking about. I remember it being an absolute pain and giving up several times.

tried this too, my issue is it just will never actually show anything iā€™ve fed it under display resolutions. canā€™t figure out how to proceed past that part and couldnā€™t find any documentation

Does anything look cooler than 1980s Japanese electronics?

10 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/retrogaming/comments/kdx84e/couldnt_have_the_discoverer_out_without_pairing/

merry xmas

17 Likes

Reddit - Dive into anything

wonder what software this is

11 Likes

yes

5 Likes

Almost side-talkinā€™

4 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

the dream of the 90s is alive