only 25000 bicolor gemstones for 100 emet-selch portraits (ffxiv)

I HAVE NO IDEA!

oh, no worries then. i never do the super hard content. time to dance!

3 Likes

I don’t disagree with any of the points you make here, however, check out this hat:

2 Likes

Oh hey I posted this on twitter the other day and got no response

What is a Roegadyn and why does everyone hate them

1 Like

they’re big and strength frightens people

Oh I would 100% be a frost giant if I played ff14

Are there like racial bonuses that are less popular (this is what mostly explains racial pop #s in wow for example)? Or is it purely aesthetic?

purely aesthetic

Requiem for the Roegadyns

Ah. I was wondering if the bunny boys had come exclusively from catboy stock, but it looks like 1% of the population, from each of the tribes, decided to get bunned.

my lady’s a roegadyn but she’s from some harsh volcanic area so she’s red instead of blue i guess

though also the blue ones are canonically a seafaring people! lots of pirates

the races do have different starting stats but it’s literally like, a single point of mind or strength or whatever, it doesn’t affect the math at all. idk if it’s there like, for flavor or whatever or if it’s some horrible 1.0 holdover that they can’t change without blowing up something

Tiger Mountain (me) is a Galka (moegadyn) and he is very popular and also Gatholic (Galka Catholic)

5 Likes

i’ve been owned…

1 Like

I’m also a moegadon, people don’t hate them it’s just they want to be bunny boys and cat girls and dragon girls more

in fact there is a niche player base that wants to be stepped on constantly by the tall lady

the star difference at the beginning (the single point) is absolutely a hold over from 1.0

1 Like

it’s only just and correct that i selected the rarest, most exclusive species to punish the heavens and hells

1 Like

yeah our moegadon concentration in the FC is really high. everyone likes the unpopular races

it also really helps to have a large character model to see when shit gets hectic, which it very much does quite often

2 Likes

pvp is really hard sometimes for my bright ass tall lady that sticks out a bunch good thing I’m decent at KILLING PEOPLE

I’m a Grande catgirl until I can be a Trenta one sometime this year hopefully.

did some dancing early this morning

4 Likes