NO RANGERS ALLOWED

The only rule is no one is supposed to pay attention to the fact that I am recording this except me

1 Like

I just finished the new ep but I’m out of room on my libsyn account so I can’t upload it until the first of the month lol

We all looking forward to it.

1 Like

So, I’ve talked it over with the gang, and they convinced me this wasn’t a completely horrible idea.

WE STARTED A PATREON

All we’re looking for is a bit of help with hosting fees. It’ll help us pay for the next tier of hosting so we don’t run into this problem again where we run out of space and I have to wait to publish. Episode 9 is waiting! For you!

If literally no one ever pledges that is fine. I’m gratified just that anyone ever wants to listen to this mess. But if you like what we do, consider kicking a buck or two our way.

Grazie!

5 Likes

You know what fuck it I just upgraded the tier without waiting for pledges so I could push this episode out

5 Likes

Toward the Within was one of my favorite albums as a teen shrug perhaps I got double-owned here

I really love that Tulpa came up with a whole system for Ghouls’ Boners and abstracted it down to two rolls that were not even done by the players.

That is the level of dedication to detail that I crave.

I also laughed out loud when yockmock floated out of the river only to get immediately dunked back into it. What a lovable bastard.

I believe the canonical spelling is Jokkmokk, which I couldn’t fuckin believe first time I saw it

2 Likes
3 Likes

Cannot fuckin believe

canonically bartholomew

(except I think bartholomew has longer tusks so you can tell one of them has a busted tip)

5 Likes

On a catchup

I felt sure the talking door would prompt some kind of experiment with the mouth spell, fuck know why

3 Likes

I ended up not learning Magic Mouth, I think I was talked out of it

I do have a 2nd level slot free now though :elf:

3 Likes

WHY WOULD ANY OF US TRY TO TALK YOU OUT OF MAGIC MOUTH

My god there’s an elf emoji

Phantasmal Force is just more versatile, I could make mouths everywhere (for one person)

Turns out D&D is just one man’s mission to fantasize about as many weird mouths on things as possible

So many mouth-related spells

Skull Trap

Summon Teeth

Bigby’s Floating Gob

Dimension Mouth

And the 'ol classic, Mouthball

6 Likes

Mordenkainen’s Magnificent Mouth

Phantasmal Maw

2 Likes

Jokkmokk’s Yawning Yap

3 Likes