NO RANGERS ALLOWED

Just finished listening to the second episode and it’s a lot of fun.

I really liked Gary asking whose jurisdiction the moon was under, the very tenuous conversations with the definitely-not-evil-not-vampires, and cats.

1 Like

Keep listening cause I’ll finish this third episode someday. Someday.

1 Like

Everything is under the jurisdiction of Honeydew’s god.

He’s solved it!

EPISODE THREE IS LIVE

Use it as a chaser after the beautiful new episode of the Official Podcast and the hilarious new Snexploration!

2 Likes

this is the most sb podcasting that has ever happened on a single day, makin history here folks

:moaineon::moaineon::moaineon:

2 Likes

did he just say “making fuck”?

2 Likes

New sb podcast gaiden: Felix and I quote the entirety of Clerks at each other

2 Likes

Only one person listens to it, but that person masturbates unto death

1 Like

The only thing that would make this better is if you’d say what you rolled out loud.

I love the Kobold voice so much Tulpa

1 Like

Can’t believe none of you did whatever roll to give Tall One a lil chin scritch

Honeydew is very mad at tall ones and all ones :waynestare:

Cannot wait to hear more Tulpa voices. I feel like he has, maybe, four total. What happens when he runs out. I’m so excited

2 Likes

Im just gonna recycle that shit I dont care

3 Likes

Finally finished this episode yesterday. Real combat, yay!

I’m excited to see where Tulpa takes this after finishing the prepared material, and I’m glad only a couple of villagers got murdered.

villagers arsonists

1 Like

Last night’s session was rich with hog content

1 Like

Ven exploded a skellington!

He’s so happy now :skull::fireworks::blush:

3 Likes

I’m caught up on your show now and I just wanna say: fuck you for making me wanna play some dumb tabletop game for nerds. :zeldaheart:

Also everyone is wonderful but Ven and Bernie really crack me up. Not playing favorites here. Again, everyone is wonderful! Was just blindsided by how much I enjoy a cleric and bard, commonly known as “the wussy classes” amongst cool kids like me, who don’t know what DMs or natural 20s or kobolds are.

5 Likes

see km your voice is good it is a favorite of at least 1/4 our total listenership!

1 Like

Ven is the most necessary. What is a joker without a straightman

4 Likes