NO RANGERS ALLOWED

I followed villain’s link to the romhacking thread about reverting balance changes in Working Designs translations and on page five someone offhandedly remarked on how “Ashley Angel’s performance of the main character in Lunar Silver Star Story was better than average for the time”

and my head spun three hundred and sixty degrees

2 Likes

I wonder if him and Vic Ireland are still buds

oh wow, he was 11 years old when he was in Lunar

I’m crossposting this beautiful game because I just realized it’s canon

the 360 controllers are covered in fur

4 Likes

i got to play this in a drunk smelly room once! its cute but the controllers got nasty

1 Like

did it exist beyond Wild Rumpus 2014? I played it the same night this video was taken

gosh, that was the same night I saw the competitive caterpillar VR game where two people get inside sleeping bags and strap on a helmet and wriggle up all the apples

and even better, the secret balcony with Push Me Pull You

1 Like

same drunk smelly room!

1 Like

@VastleCania edited an episode, because apparently I can’t be bothered any more!

Onan the Barbarian is still one of the greatest character concepts of all time

7 Likes

This would be an hour shorter if I was capable of speaking at a normal human speed.

Hail @VastleCania for tightening what they could.

I listen to all pods at 2x anyway, makes basically everything sound more witty and professional and I will live in this fantasy forever

1 Like

Tulpa’s ability to constantly make penis jokes is…incredible

2 Likes

that’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my roleplaying

3 Likes

Poleplaying

I have been writing protest tweets for no new episode of NoRA. They are NoRA as a sitcom. I read this one again and found my own words delightful.

2 Likes

So it might’ve been two and a half months since I released one of these.

WAIT NO LONGER

10 Likes

beetit

weight estimates are probably drifting off

6 Likes

All right there was another big gap but there were holidays and stuff don’t judge me

11 Likes

Just in time for my plane ride, nice

2 Likes

That “Eat it” edit has to be one of the worst you’ve ever done, Cuba.

!

Nora Quarantine Edition

YOU’RE WELCOME

8 Likes