NO RANGERS ALLOWED

Mark Schultz beefcake, for reference.

8 Likes

i’m blasting through the episodes now, Bernie’s just cemented her place as prog-pan Miles Davis

this is really nice

6 Likes

This is a real good podcast.

3 Likes

What engendered this seemingly random and extremely welcome support?

yoooooo

Yo listen up: you’ll now get Too Hot For iTunes Treats in the No Rangers Allowed discord. Only 3 bucks a month on patreon! Although really if you’re an sb poster we’ll just let you in if you want probably.

4 Likes

yes fucking thrilling Shrug Is Mad About a Comma Content at last the masses cry

In a battle between making us sound cool and funny or actually representing the truth of how lame we are will go for the latter every single time

1 Like

I’m sorry but are you suggesting that hyper-focusing on one single comma usage on a successful kickstarter’s main page is not in fact an extremely cool thing to do?

2 Likes

I finished the episode! Captain Cha is such good weasel and I hope he’ll come back even after you finish your Namek Arc.

1 Like

It only now strikes me that from a local POV it looks like the dwarf followed up the retaking of their city from Totally Real Elves + Carrotomancer with… the erection of a monument to himself right outside their walls. :doomthunking:

3 Likes

As their liberator, this is entirely appropriate

While I was getting rid of the mouth I could have reshaped it into a fishelf with a centaur dick.

Or any number of things that aren’t a specific dwarf!

Oh my god, is this really happening?

Yes, it’s really happening.

Not only did I finish an episode. But the elfworld “side quest,” which has taken up 3/4 of the playtime of this game, is over. What next…?

6 Likes

oooo yay gonna listen to this on my way home to seattle tomorrow!

1 Like

daphaknee are you starting at the end and listening backwards?

yes

That rules

well im listening forward one episode, then going backwards, but then also forwards as new episodes release

cuz i listened to the last one

1 Like

Been catching up. I like how the first full eighth of Ep 30 is talking about how weird O Town was.

Also hit me up if y’all ever need a doofy broom-riding witch guest character.

3 Likes

You mean Ashley Angel from O-Town?

2 Likes