Nier 2

Well how did it go!

Well into loop 3 and something particularly troubling happened.

If anything bad happens to Emil I’m probably going to vanish from this board for a month.

There was more to Emil than the song -n- shop???

Oh yeah thas right, well. Just be mindful what completionism can invoke!

1 Like

You don’t even need to do it you monster. You can just BUY it.

3 Likes

oh my god i just got ending W and laughed with glee

5 Likes

ok i finished loop b now

really wish there was less of a gap between normal and hard but hey, this is fun. real hype for C

3 Likes

In retrospect I think the optimal difficulty for this game would be to play on Normal but never fight any more then the bare minimum of enemies needed to advance to avoid level, loot and chip inflation.

mmm i feel that

i am enjoying that i can just keep on my mobility/utility chipset the whole time though

C Loop is probably my favorite. yay that you’re playing this :3

2 Likes

if anyone else is into this whole mysterious chapel beneath the copied city thing, here’s a twitter thread summarizing everything. there’s more footage of it now which further lends to its veracity. people are theorizing it’s some kind of viral campaign bc a few people from the development staff (taro included) have acknowledged it without offering any explanation

2 Likes

most notably this tweet:
https://twitter.com/yokotaro/status/1552004563225706496
and taro’s twitter bio reads:

I can’t answer about any products. Please ask publisher.
I can’t reply DM except business and acquaintance.

4 Likes

well, I’m glad Silent Hills gumshoes can stop bothering indie horror game developers

not sure about taking Taro’s glomar as anything

4 Likes

yeah I mean, I’m hesitant to draw any conclusions. it’s honestly a hell of a lot more interesting than the silent hill thing. I’d be disappointed if it was a viral marketing stunt.

1 Like

every copy of nier automata is personalized

stay tuned for exciting NFT news

7 Likes

shh

4 Likes

I mean that they revealed there was a button combo to go instantly to the Last Last Boss (which explains…a part of that) was also neat.

2 Likes

my favorite reactions to this are people saying it’s “fake” without any qualifiers or explanations for how.

i’m….slightly tempted to believe it’s some kind of reveal of added content to the Switch port or something or

wait they updated that thread and the original poster uploaded a text file with binary that are the lyrics to kuroi uta from Drakengard 3

hahahahah please tell me we get a 60FPS Drakengard 3, please

7 Likes

7 Likes

it’s Drakengard HD (game looks the same but music is heavily bass boosted)

12 Likes